[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R8 my plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: royal_suite.jpg (57 KB, 550x326) Image search: [Google]
royal_suite.jpg
57 KB, 550x326
Hello,

The recent advancements in cryptocurrencies got me thinking. There is a surge of new currencies that could have potential, and right now, most of them (except bitcoin) aren't worth shit.

What do you think of the idea to litteraly buy ~2000 coins for little money of all new currencies. I mean, there must be one of them that's here to stay?
>>
Shameless bump
>>
Cryptocurrencies aren't going to become big. Bitcoin is the closest they have come and they've already passed their prime.
>>
>>1015658
High risk investment. Be prepared to lose it all. These plebs don't know the future, it could blow up and make you rich and I might not. If you have the money to invest then do it!
>>
>>1015658
I think its a pretty solid plan. Cryptocurrencies are here to stayand one of them could theoretically become a world currency of some kind so the upside potential for an investment like this is massive.

What are your coin picks?
>>
>>1015905
Thinking of going full out on dogecoin
>>
>>1015658
I think the market has already chosen bitcoin. If you invest in something else, then it must be more convenient or powerful than bitcoin. You will lose a great deal if you invest in the whole market of crypto-coins. You may very well choose the next most profitable coin, but its a huge risk. Prepare to lose everything.
>>
>>1015842
>>1015869
>>1015905
>>1015911
>can't realize this is a bait thread
>posting financial advice
>>
if you can create a market around it(full of illigal shit), then go for it
>>
>>1015658
When will the universe adopt a universal currency system, the credit or cR?
We can even base it's value on our current currencies. Take the average Euro, $1.10 and the average Dollar, $1.00 and you get $1.05, or 100 cR.
>>
>>1016001
Check
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.