[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to pet store A buy male cat >Go to pet store B buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: beta.jpg (69 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
beta.jpg
69 KB, 720x480
>Go to pet store A buy male cat
>Go to pet store B buy female cat
>Raise and breed them
>Open ad on craigslist
>Hey people my cat gave birth to kittens, and I'm selling them for 75 a piece.
>collect unreported cash
>do this again next time female can get knocked up
>replace females as eggs dry up and replace males when to old to breed.

This seems like an easy 2k a year.
>>
File: 1451014963175.jpg (162 KB, 1013x840) Image search: [Google]
1451014963175.jpg
162 KB, 1013x840
Are you retarded?

>People give cats away for free on there.
>You lose money feeding them everyday.
>>
>>1015349
people only pay for purebreds.
>>
>puppy mill

Already a thing, already undergoing a crackdown
>>
why not just get into human trafficking?
>>
>2015
>paying for cats

Just step outside and those rodents are everywhere. Nobody buys them.
>>
>>1015351
This, you want to get into the breeder game where you get paid 2k a cat. Higher up front costs, but only way to legitimately do it, and you can only do it if you honestly love the little jerks.

Also vet bills, food bills, litter bills, your time (don't leave your fucking house for more than a day), etc. etc. etc. We used to have a shit ton of farm cats, and feeding all those breeding bastards wasn't cheap at all, and we gave them bottom of the barrel care (food, water, live in the shed, good luck cat, don't get run over).
>>
>>1015349
Just go straight to niggerdom and breed pits and sell em for 50 a pop.

Thats why there are so many pits everywhere now. I bought my dog for 50, a lot of cities have problems with pits so they offer reduced price treatments and shots and shit and it helps white people since blacks never take their dogs there, even though they are the ones targeted with these programs
>>
>>1015379
Actual cat breeder here. If you're doing it right you don't make any money. It costs me money to sell kittens.
>>
>>1015349
People pay ~50-75 for animals from shelters because those animals come with the proof of being deflead, spayed/neutered, and usually with all the shots they need. That's what you're really paying or. The shelters don't make shit and always live on charity.

No one will buy kittens from some random guy in his garage for $75. People give away kittens like that for free.
>>
OP, I'm going to fix your plan.

Change cat to dog. People pay more for dogs.

Change pet store to purebred breeder.

Increase number of females as you grow.

They are generally referred to as puppy mills, and they are profitable.

For more money, breed them into hybrid "cute" dogs. Shit like Puggles, Labradoodles, other shit hybrid dogs.
>>
>>1015622
Then stop fucking breeding more cats. The world doesn't need more cats.
>>
>>1015792
If anything the world doesnt have enough cats.

:3
>>
>>1016102
cat populations are limited by the resources available, kibble, rodents, birds

you might think there are not enough cats but this has to be weighed against the costs, the only feasible means of achieving infinite cats would be to genetically modify a sapient cat master race and hope that as they expand through the universe they uncover more about the laws of physics and discover how to influence other dimensions and ways to cause cats to come into being there too
>>
>>1015350
pretty much this

if you have a really male dog breed, people will pay you just to have your dog breed with theirs.
>>
>>1015792
Shut your filthy whore mouth!
>>
>>1015705

>Labradoodles

This OP. Pander to the rich crowd. My mother bought a $2,500 Labradoodle pupper a few years ago from a homo breeder. Its quite a cute dog though and sweet, but you'll make no money selling kittens.
>>
>>1015349
Nobody wants your shitty home brew cats

>back to the drawing board aka sucking dicks
>>
No one pays for money for pet store tier cats and dogs.

My pure bred pug cost me ~1k and then I had to neuter him as per contract.

My Sphynx was $1,500 + $400 to have him delivered to me by the owner by car from six states over

They my bros 4 lyfe though
>>
>>1015349
everyone knows that if you arent passively breeding cats and selling them on craigslist youre a fucking retard
>>
>>buy a knife
>>murder neighbors in the middle of the night
>>women and children too
>>drop the bodies in the middle of a deep lake
>>rob their shit
>>spray walls with MS13 so the cops think it's gang related violence
>>move on to the next house the next night
>>infinite money
>>
>>1016271
That's a chill combo, how is it owning a pug?
>>
good luck trying to get rid of a litter of kittens for any amount of money lmao
>>
>>1016395
>Genius!
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>>1016185

This, desirable hybrids are expensive

>pic related, $1200 goldendoodle
>fluffy as fuck, doesn't shed
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.