[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you can't into math, and can't into physics. Then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1450835790795.png (88 KB, 216x325) Image search: [Google]
1450835790795.png
88 KB, 216x325
If you can't into math, and can't into physics.
Then what the hell do you do?
>>
File: kunglou.png (355 KB, 650x423) Image search: [Google]
kunglou.png
355 KB, 650x423
>>1015032

Become a Karate teacher of course
>>
>>1015032
Then learn Math.

Wtf? Is your plan to just avoid the things you struggle with instead of dedicating more effort to them?
>>
>>1015038
Now that you put it that way, I guess I am a shitty person that should put more effort into it.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x281
>>1015042
>shitty person
Put away that negativity, it isn't useful.

More importantly, being able to identity your weaknesses and strengths and improving on the ones you think will be most useful to you is a basic key to success. This is true before - and after - you graduate. And after you've made your six figure job, or your first million, or billion. Those who seek improvement achieve improvement.

Pic related is obnoxious but correct.
>>
>>1015053
Thanks man, never thought /biz/ could be this motivating.
>>
>>1015054
I'm just a guy with a fire up his ass. Glad I can help. :)
>>
>>1015053
What this guy said. I was absolutely horrible at math. The main reason being that everyone in my third grade classroom called me dumb because I was a bit slower in learning my multiplication tables, and at the end of the year those same kids were rewarded with trophies and shit. No problem with that, but to say it didn't fuck with me mentally would be me lying. I didn't completely know all of my multiplication tables all the way up until 11th grade, however I easily understood the concepts of algebra, trig, and pre-cal.

So what have I done? I'm majoring in mathematics.
>>
>>1015055
I have a big fat hose on hand if you want that fire put out mate
>>
>>1015085
Good.

If you suck at something crucial you don't just say "Ah fuck it i'll figure out how to avoid it", you work 20x as hard at it.

Life is a marathon not a race. Just because you aren't as quick doesn't mean you will fail at everything.
>>
>>1015093
Ohohoho
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.