[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know how much of a leap is it to move from regular stock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (26 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
26 KB, 259x194
Anyone know how much of a leap is it to move from regular stock trading to binary options trading?

And any recommendations on the following companies or a reliable place for an american:
>Nadex - the one i'm really looking at
>CTOptions
>Porter finance

I'll take any tips
>>
neither of those companies are reputable or reliable. trading retail binary options is one of the worst things to do with your money, because of how much you will get ripped off on the pricing of the options.
>>
>>1014525
Thanks, that's was how it was looking to me too...
I guess it was too good to be true.
>>
>>1014536
no problem. ive worked in the trading industry for a while, and products/services aimed almost exclusively at retail is almost always bad. now theyre not usually straight up scams but often have extra fees, either visible like for example very high commissions, or more hidden like a binary option priced extremely unfairly against the customer, because the customer doesnt know how to price options. this is especially common in binary option, forex and CFD/spread betting products. thats another reason why its so hard for retail traders to make money, even if you are "good enough" you can still be a net loser because of all the extra fees and crap you have to deal with.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.