[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Why don't you niggas have a guide on how to get into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Hey

Why don't you niggas have a guide on how to get into trading? Anyone want to point me to a good place on the net?

Here is a hot bitch form my snapchat. Thanks, and have fun masturbating.
>>
Google.com
>>
Gogle.com
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-04-09-02-54.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-04-09-02-54.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>1014249
Yes I do. Google isn't a valid answer. I can find a few sites to read from, but I'm asking for a best recommendation from people that know better. I assume many of you here are laymen (ie. Not professionally in finance), and I also assume you learned most of your stuff online or from one or two books, so offer me your recommendation. What is a good resource? What should I stay away from?

Here's another picure. There is more if you put some thought into it and offer a concrete option. Otherwise I'll just do research for myself, nbd.
>>
>>1014235

If you are looking to get good at trading, prepare to get your ass kicked by the market all day every day for two years at the absolute minimum. Before you can make money, you have to learn to avoid the thousands of ways you can lose money.

Investopedia is pretty good for your basic info. Thinkorswim papertrade is free.

Most advice from others on how to structure your trading strategies are worthless. You have to develop your own method through trial and error.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObYuwuw1ZUY
>>
>>1014284
Op here, excellent post good sir. I thank you for your advice.

On a side note, admins should really consider adding at least a little something of a guide to the sticky. Check out what /fit/ has if you want an example.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.