[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl wants me to join her marketing team or some shit and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x414
This girl wants me to join her marketing team or some shit and sell Herbalife products? Or something like that?

Network marketing they said. What is it exactly? Am I being duped. I have to buy some shit first ?
>>
>>1014079
Oh god don't you'll fuck yourself
>>
>>1014094
I told her to fuck off. Recently another guy hit me up on Facebook trying to recruit me to his shit.
I just want to know how this works I'm not dumb enough to just join blindly. Do they ONLY make income by recruiting people?
>>
>>1014079
Is she a qt?
>>
>>1014101
She's ok. That's the only reason I at first even listened to her bs. I thought maybe I could get a dick suck for pretending I might invest
>>
it's called MLM, multi level marketing. AKA a scam. AKA ponzi scheme. Illegal in some countries. Go get a job.
>>
Google mlm. Its legal pyramid scheme. Pay in, everyone up gets a cut. Highly encouraged to recruit more ppl to pay in
>>
>>1014108
I have one but thanks I'll look it up
>>
>>1014120
ok. I remember when I was a freshman in college. I met this 9/10 QT. we hung out for a few hours after school. i thought she wanted my D.

we met up the next day, she asked me if i wanted to go get some coffee. we exchanged numbers and later she texted me to come over to her place for a while.

i GPS'd her address, came to a residential area. some person i've never met was outside the door. i said "is this 'Ms. Anon's house?'. She said 'oh yes, you must be Mr. Anon!'.

Weirded out, i followed her up the stairs to the apartment and found the girl and a small group of guys sitting on a couch.

next thing i knew i was sitting and watching a DVD about selling makeup and beauty supplies. "i could be a millionaire selling this shit", the DVD said.

long story short, i never got that pussy.
>>
>>1014126
Lol damn bro I've never had it that bad. Just people pestering me online and putting signs on my door and crap.
This one had a "business opportunity" deal on the paper and I was desperate for a job at that point
>>
>>1014079

Pyramid scheme bullshit. If you see anything "multi-layer marketing" bullshit like this, run away. It's a sick business.
>>
>>1014079
sounds like a pyramid scheme.
>>
Redpill me on MLM /biz/, I've never joined one of this things and a friend is trying to get me into one
>>
>>1014293
>Redpill me on MLM /biz/, I've never joined one of this things and a friend is trying to get me into one

It's a scam. Just read on the web. One million horror stories.

You have to shell out up front hundreds or thousands of dollars for overpriced shit like protein shakes or whatever. Which people can get for half the price at a local store. Who are you going to sell it to? They pressure you to sell to your relatives and friends. But one sale doesn't cut it, your relatives have to keep paying you every month for this overpriced shit. You're also pressured to recruit "downstreams" to do the same thing you're doing.

It's easier with the Internet nowadays. I knew a guy who said he was getting into a business and was showing it to me. I called my friend who was in that field and he told me it was MLM and to run. Nowadays it's easier to do the research, but this was 20 years ago so it was harder to find out, luckily my friend worked in the field (long distance telephone calls, the MLM company was Quixtar) and warned me off getting into it.

In other words, some MLM deals hide themselves as being MLM, you kind of get sucked in a little before you discover what it is.

Most poor and working class people would like to own their own business and this is just a scam to rip people who want to do this off.

If you want to start your own business, learn a desired trade (don't know what's needed nowadays - HVAC? Auto repair? Lawn care? Don't know) and start your own business. Or go to college and learn a profession.
>>
File: 1440426864024.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1440426864024.png
29 KB, 633x758
>tfw too honest and beta to get rich by scamming retards with a ponzi
>>
Sounds like a pyramid scheme to me, unless you have a ton of gullible friends I wouldn't
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.