[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /biz/. Could I get some advice on generating traffic to websites,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: CVds-usU4AAV97Q.png (650 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CVds-usU4AAV97Q.png
650 KB, 600x600
Sup /biz/. Could I get some advice on generating traffic to websites, using 4chan ads and other ads/marketing tools?

We're trying to grow a niche community website where we chat and watch weaboo music videos together (pic related). Currently we get about 12 to 20 users during peak time each week, and I am hoping to grow that to reach 100 peak concurrent users by the end of 2016.

Being a wagecuck, I don't have much money to throw into this endeavor, so I decided on a budget of $500. Is this achievable? I think a solid idea would be to use well-timed 4chan ads throughout the year to increase traffic during peak times (the more users there are the more exciting the place seems), but it's not the cheapest thing in the world, and maybe you guys have some other neat ideas and shill tactics.

This isn't a return seeking project, rather I'm looking to increase the permanent user base.
>>
Literally everyone on 4chan used an ad blocker lol ur an idiot
>>
>>1013950
There are plenty who keep 4chan.org unblocked just to see the ads. I did a test run for a different project and got decent results. Also the ad campaigns don't end until the views are exhausted anyway.
>>
>>1013949
Put up posters with memes and your website url at local colleges, electronics stores and comic shops
>>
do screenshot captures of funny chats that happen on your website, then post them to le reddit and 9 gag and relevant normiebook groups about weeaboo music, oh and maybe to whichever weeaboo board is relevant on 4 chan.
Make sure your website's name "accidentally" gets into frame somehow. It's adding value to YLYL users, and it spreads the word abut your site in an unobtrusive way.

I think you are going to end up paying $20 per new user if you try paid advertising. Unless you find some way to target the exact people who would have a strong interest in your niche.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.