[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Starting at the bottom" game. 99% will fail.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: sprouting-seed.jpg (41 KB, 450x418) Image search: [Google]
sprouting-seed.jpg
41 KB, 450x418
You have $0. Your aim is to obtain $1,000,000 in four years. The only rule is that you obtain $1,000,000. No conscience is required. Can beat this game? What's your plan?
>>
>>1013870
No I can't beat this game and I don't think anyone plans on giving random people good ideas.

This board and website is full of NEETs, do you honestly think anyone knows how to make $1 million in 4 years with 0 capital and that they'd be on 4chan right now? They would be earning that million or enjoying their millions right now.
>>
>>1013870

drugs, then transition into real estate.
>>
>>1013879
Drugs requires an extensive business network.

Not easy to do in the slightest and I doubt anyone asking/posting on 4chan and with 0 capital would have such a thing.
>>
>>1013870
1. Make friends with people who have actual good ideas
2. Go to venture capitalists for them.
3. Obtain startup funds.
4. Steal $1,000,000 from startup funds.
5. Move to Thailand and bang all the lady boys.
>>
I'd honestly spend it in my attic, furiously trying to solve the Restaurant Warmth Hypothesis. FYI it states that warmth-time severely warps the thermodynamic profile of a heated tortilla, the more distant it gets from a restaurant kitchen.

While many academics believe it is not possible to slow the warmth-decay of an n-sided tortilla section, I'm very sure that, not only can you increase that decay interval, but you can regenerate and bolster that warmth-time using an unsophisticated apparatus within, say, a home kitchen.

Radical sure, but like Archimedes said, "Give me a place to stand and I will heat the World."
>>
I believe 4chan can solve this game.
>>
>>1013894
Came here to post this. The P = NC (Nacho Cheese) problem will probably be the breakthrough of the century
>>
File: 1.jpg (43 KB, 630x250) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
43 KB, 630x250
>>1013870
>wageslave 2 jobs for 6months and save up $10k
>purchase a horse and a Mexican for $5k. Have him sell horse rides. That's $2k per month in perpetuity
>2k times 40months = 80k
>bam 80k
>10 more horses and Mexicans. 800k
>meanwhile breed the horses and sell the foals. Easily 200k over the course of 3 years
>take any leftover cash and buy a flying car to deliver the million in style on the final day
>>
>>1013870
kidnap a millionaire and have him transfer a million into my bank account or else he gets it, then release him in the middle of nowhere roughly 4 days away from a road with a compass, a map and a box of matches, if he cant make it thats his fault, by the time HE DOES get back and tells the banks/cops ill be in Belize
>>
Residential burglary/car theft.
>>
>>1013870
Ponzi scheme
>>
>>1013870
suck a million dicks for 1$ each
>>
>>1013870
You take the maximum credit you can from various banks and you put everything on highly leveraged S&P 500 CFD when the RSI breaks through 15. At least you have a chance.
>>
Are we to assume we're broke and homeless?

I'd eat and sleep at the Salvation Army until I could afford some nice clothes by doing day labor. Then I'd get a cell phone and fake a resume. I'd land a job earning 1,600 a month, find really cheap room to rent, and live on a shoestring.

After 2 months from starting from zero, I'd be able to start saving 750 per month.
After 6 months I'd have 3,000 in savings, at which point I would open an investment account with Vanguard, continuing to invest $750 each month.

As the 4 year mark draws near, I have about $35,000, assuming a ~4% annual return from my Vanguard portfolio. I cash out and head to roulette table, placing it all on zero.

I now have a 36 to 1 shot at achieving millionaire status. $1,225,000 dollars if you hit.

Croupier says "28, black."
>>
I'd kidnap a pretty female from a first word country that is doing aid work in a conflict zone with an ineffective police force, release some harrowing footage/photographs to the media in her home country and try to ransom her back.
>>
>>1014414
We dont negotiate with terrorist
>>
>>1013918
Winner
>>
>neet and wagesalve enough for supplies (may take a year)
>make product (no conscience is required so this product could be a sex toy made out of the cheapest shit because of no FDA for them)
>Get local adult toy stores to sell product
>record sales
>show sales to loaners
>use loans to mass produce them (Buying machines and property)
>Sell product for 40 each. Need about 8,333 sales each year. Which will make 333,333 each year. So in 3 years of time I'll have million. (actually I'll have 999,999 so I really need 8,334 sales)

Easier said then done. But its just an idea.
The cheaper stuff might be a bad idea because if theres tons of people sick from your product it'll get you in the red real fast and for the price you had to be lying about the materials.
>>
>have zero dollars
>spend time on 4chan
>want to make 1m in 4 years
>4 years later
>working at home depot
>spend all my time on /pol/

I am not psychic but I like my odds on this being your life.
>>
>>1013883
>Drugs requires an extensive business network.

Join a motorcycle gang.
>>
>>1014692
>america
>first-world
There are plenty of countries that will.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.