[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your advice on student loans, biz? I'm out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: actress-cate-blanchett.jpg (142 KB, 1600x1303) Image search: [Google]
actress-cate-blanchett.jpg
142 KB, 1600x1303
What's your advice on student loans, biz? I'm out of cash, and have 4 semesters left of my undergraduate. I'm gonna go ahead and finish it up, what should I expect thereafter. I ultimately want to pursue higher education after said degree, and I am assuming that will continue to drive my debt up.
Any and all advice will help.
>>
They're good if you major isn't Woman's Studies
>>
>>1013790
Dammit. My major is philosophy. I really wanna go into law.
>>
>>1013791
You're fucked
>>
>>1013792
That's what I thought. Should I go ahead and kill myself now, or join the ROTC and have Uncle Jew pay for my school?
>>
>>1013794
*sigh* might as well get loans and switch your major to something that will get you a job out of college. What are your interests?
>>
>>1013796
I like building computers, and thought about getting into computer engineering, however I feel that I've gone too far and it would cost too much money now to switch majors.

I am seriously interested in Philosophy, though.
>>
>>1013801
I don't know what to tell you. What jobs can you get with Philosophy?? Does your school have a career fair?
>>
>>1013802
I could get an entry-level desk job with some stupid company.
Yeah, I thought about going to the career fair in March.
>>
>>1013807
Definitely go to the career fair. Get federal loans with the smallest rate available
>>
>>1013808
Can't I just take out the loans and buy a shotgun?

No one ever told me real life sucked this badly.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.