[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the economics of modern slavery? I want a slave but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: 1450743843548.jpg (21 KB, 534x518) Image search: [Google]
1450743843548.jpg
21 KB, 534x518
What are the economics of modern slavery? I want a slave but not sure how to do it legally.
>>
Move to Qatar
>>
>>1013778
Do you mean you want cheap/free Labour, or is this a kink thing?
>>
>>1013825

No, nothing sexual. I want the labor.
>>
>>1013778
>economics of modern slavery?
Interesting question…
>I want a slave
Umm, ok…
>but not sure how to do it legally.
Nigga, you trolling.
>>
Get a legal assistant to create a contract. Have someone sign it.
>>
>>1013778

>buy off some crooked cops
>employ illegal mexicans
>call the cops on them when they're done

rinse and repeat, do it for America
>>
Become a business owner and employer.

There you go, modern slavery.
>>
h1bs are de facto indentured servants
>>
>>1013853

There must be a way to do it contractually.
>>
>>1013893
read: >>1013880

Just hire some employees and pay them less than they are worth with the threat of firing them if they don't work to your demands. They won't quit because they need to feed their families so they will continue to work.
>>
The fall of the Roman Empire was partly brought about because of an over reliance on slave labor where when their empire couldn't keep expanding their labor market went to shit. Since most of the slaves worked in agriculture, there was a substantial food shortage leading up to the fall of the empire.

The more you know right guys?
>>
>>1013897

I'm not gonna fucking pay some Mexican, I want a slave.
>>
>>1013906
You can try to kidnap one and lock them somewhere secluded and only feed them if they will work.
>>
>>1013909

I want a friendly one though. So that it's not illegal and so that I don't have to bathe them, clean them, etc. Just a nice house slave that is friendly with me.
>>
>>1013921
Idk maybe find a homeless person who's willing to work for food and a place to sleep?

What kind of work are you looking for him to do?
>>
>>1013922

Chores. Stuff around the house. Cooking. Cleaning.
>>
I really wish all you "I want to do EPIC illegal/edgy things but don't know how" posters would jump off a cliff.
>>
>>1013924
I think a wife is what you want friend. Asian, almost any flavor, will fit your needs.
>>
>>1013933

I know...sigh.

Don't want an Asian though. Gotta be white.
>>
>>1013778
Minimum wage isn't that much, mate. You could always pay one then you don't have to house them

Or if you want to go all the way, then just hire an Au Pair... You can pay them peanuts and have them live in. Just be ready to replace the 18 year old every three years (if you're not a cunt)... basically slavery
>>
>>1013935

Is banging au pairs an expected thing? Is ther esome sexual aspect to that? Because I could be down for that.
>>
>>1013934
Russian then.
>>
>>1014278
He did say white though.
>>
>>1014282
Here we go...
>>
>>1014282

inb4 slav battle
>>
>>1013778
Find some Turkish gangsters or whatever who you know run a sweatshop and hire them to do something.

The only way to deal with criminals is through repeat business, lots of small transactions that aren't worth killing you for and if they screw you it is a small write off.
>>
>>1013939
>>1013935
THIS
HOW?
>>
>>1013921
A foreign au pair is what you're looking for. They are often very cute as well.
>>
>>1013778
a housekeeper?
>>
>>1013778
Move to Mauritania. Slavery is technically illegal there but the laws are not enforced and you could easily find a seller.
>>
>>1013778
Well, in Brazil there is a very basic method, you set up some business in a remote place where it takes a great amount of time to get to a market or something, you set up some kind of local market, you employ the people of the region to work for you, some of the things needed to do the job must be bought, shit like that.

basically you make locals buy your shit and work for you, your shit is overpriced but since you have a monopoly they can only buy from you, obviously they won't have money to pay you on one go or shit, so you "help" them by lending them money for the time being, quite simple actually, just hard to pull on a developed country.
>>
>>1013778
Have kids
>>
Singaporean friend of a friend is a banker and has a young Indonesian girl who lives with him and his wife who is basically a house elf. She lives in a closet and does their washing, ironing, cooking and other house keeping. Pretty sure they pay her hardly anything as well.
>>
>>1013778
Most modern house slaves come attached to the property. I know in the Phillippines serfdom such as that is still commonly practiced. The key for you OP is simply going to be replicating that situation. Simply put, you would need to own a piece of property. Once you own the property you would create a separate legal entity to own the property. Now, go find yourself your ideal slave through whatever means you wish (perhaps sex classifieds may help) at that point you would then draft an agreement where the slave would be allowed to stay on the property indefinitely and receive basic sustenance in exchange for the maintenance of the property. At that point you would have a pretty much ironclad slavery agreement. Now, they may one day decide to leave but you can rectify that by proper selection of the slave to begin with. For bonus points if you breed with the slave and produce offspring you can raise the child not as your own and then have a caretaker for the property in the future if you can convince them to accept the same bargain their parent did.
>>
>>1013877
INS, cops don't deal with illegal immigrants unless they're breaking the law.
>>
>>1013778
Get an ugly girlfriend.
>>
>>1013778
move to a 3rd world country. Fuck, in the middle east you can get a maid that cooks cleans the whole 9 for like 90 bucks a month
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.