[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /biz/nessmen I'm tight on money and need some cash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1442737256789.jpg (77 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
1442737256789.jpg
77 KB, 876x493
Hello /biz/nessmen I'm tight on money and need some cash inmediately. I am here today to sell information. Here's what I have:

>A product you can buy on Alibaba for $25 and sell on Amazon for $120

>It has almost no competition (only two similar competitiors that I undercut anyway. They sell there's for ~$200)

> I am an Amazon seller and can provide proof of previous sales.

I need $200 by Monday. I don't have time to wait for payment by Amazon that is every two weeks. If you buy this from me I will give you the proffessional pictures I have for my listing and permanently delete my listing. I'm in no need to go in an undercut war with any of you faggots. You can have it.

Any questions?
>>
Suck 200 dicks for a dollar each.
>>
I'll bite. What's the product and are you trying to sell 8 of them ($25 x 8 = $200 you need)?
>>
>>1013732
Yeah

Why would I trust the business plan of a man who can't budget properly to avoid stuff like this?
>>
Sounds legit.
>>
>>1013765
Eh I'm a high school student. This is the only product I've managed to sell anyway. I wan't to move into niche marketing. The wait times between buying from China and Amazon paying you is like a month. If I had more money to start with I would probably have a steadier income.
>>
>>1013764
No I'm trying to get some money to buy a bus ticket to get to and from an airport because my dumbass friend crashed his car and his parents wont let him take their car to pick me up and drop me off.

I already bought the plane tickets so I'm kinda in a tough spot here.
>>
>>1013785
Wat

Listen, if you want people to give you money, you have to tell us more than "it's a product that will sell." Tell us I'll give you <insert specific product here> for $x and then you might get someone interested.
>>
>>1013782
What is the liquidity like for this product? How long on average does it take from the moment you list it to the moment it sells? How many can you sell per week on average?
>>
>>1013786
Okay, it's an accessory. A fashon item. The Chinese print "made in Italy" on it so that really allows you to drive up the cost.

>>1013787
It depends, some weeks you might sell just 1 or 2 and other weeks you could sell 5 in the span of 2 days. (I've only ever sold 5 in one week because that's the most I could afford to buy in one time. I have a bad habit of spending my profits before I can reinvest them.)

I market them on subreddits by ppsting the link to amazon and saying something like "thought you guys might like these". People seem to really like them.
>>
>>1013732
>
Provide proof then
>>
File: seller.jpg (209 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
seller.jpg
209 KB, 1920x1080
Tell you what. I'll sell the whole account. This is the only product I sell anyway.

Anyone interested?
>>
>>1013816
I'm OP btw
>>
>>1013816
I'd probably be more interested in this if I had any idea how to do any of this
>>
>>1013816
Your selling knock off sun glasses? Good job op, your a retard
>>
>>1013826
Nope. They are not from a major brand. They are not knock off because there are no originals. I would say they are the equivalent of "mlp sunglasses". For a specific niche of people. They are not knock offs because there is no official mlp sunglasses. Mlp doesn't make sunglasses, they make cartoons.

I can't say anymore in risk of giving away my product.
>>
>>1013823
It's really simple m8.

Basically:
>You buy from a chinese vendor
>You wait two weeks for them to arrive
>You then go on your Amazon vendor account and print off shipping labels
>You bring said shipping labels to a UPS store and they do the rest

UPS sends them to Amazon and Amazon keeps them in their prime warehouses where they await to be bought. Very little effort on your part.
>>
>>1013835
So basically, you want people to spend money on a mystery product.

>Buy this item. I can't tell you want it is, but it will sell, I promise!

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>1013838
Okay them tell me how you would angle this? If I tell them my product then there is nothing to sell.

I can show you my sales record.
>>
>>1013816
I'll give you the 200 bucks for 30% of all future profits. So you keep on jewing and ill take a cut
>>
>>1013888
You've got a deal. Give me your email and we can discuss this over skype or something.
>>
>>1013896
Actually here's mine:

[email protected]
>>
>>1013900
Sorry my ID keeps changing. I went back to mobile internet here because I thought it would give me back my Red ID.
>>
Welp nevermind /biz/ not for sale anymore. I had to eat those $330. No refunds on plane tickets.

Someone hold me.
>>
>>1013836
This is until someone finds out your shit is knock offs and Amazon perma-bans you from their website.

P.S. I'd never pay $200.00 for information that I can find freely on the web. It isn't hard to do product research on Amazon.
>>
>>1013959
OP, are you still here? I have a counter proposal that could make you some money in the long term.
>>
>>1014434
Yeah I'm still here. What's your counter proposal?
>>
>>1014650
I've emailed you
>>
>>1014668
Make sure you put @mail.com, not gmail. I haven't recieved anything.
>>
>>1014693
Nevermind it was in my spam for some reason.
>>
Someone go to bravo and post a replica of this and try to scam someone out of 200
>>
>>1014434
>>1014668

you best be joking
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.