[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just heard about AirBnB, holy fuck! These Uber like companies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: AirBooty&Booty.png (2 MB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
AirBooty&Booty.png
2 MB, 2000x1334
So I just heard about AirBnB, holy fuck!

These Uber like companies really created something out of nothing, are there are more creative ideas like that left?
>>
You're a little... late mate.

And it wasn't so easy, go check what they had to go through.

But sure there are still niches in service software out there.
>>
How does someone so uninformed even find out about this board in the first place?
>>
Im making $1200 a month from my spare room now. It's been a miracle for me. I should make $4,000 in 2 weeks during SxSW
>>
uber and airbnb, except for your butthole. butthole renting
>>
Would it be worth buying a house by a local attraction to just rent out to airbnb guests?

Like by the Mall of America?
>>
>>1013449
Products of a weak economy. The real test is when the economy picks up will these companies still be profitable?
>>
>>1014137

I raise you tinder
>>
>>1014277
>implying the economy is weak
>>
>>1014277

Also caught a huge evaluation that all these companies still have to work toward. Government could still make all these companies illegal because right now they don't have to follow industry regulation which the powers that be may not allow for much longer. A similar company called HomeJoy was like an Uber/Airbnb for professional cleaning services and closed because contractors decided they wanted to be considered employees and not contractors.
>>
>>1014152
it's a full time job then. you need to constantly clean up after the guests yourself or hire a cleaning service to do it. even with the cleaning taken care of you need to be present when they check in and check out and make sure nothing gets fucked up or stolen.

honestly, airbnb is best for housewives or people that work from home. when i checked it out that's pretty much who was managing/owned the properties.
>>
>>1013449
>something out of nothing
No they just broke the law and strong armed their way past regulations (which had a good reason to be there) by having lots of seed money / busting onto the scene in big numbers before anyone could react.
>>
>>1013449
GF sharing
>>
>>1014322
What a bitch move.
>>
>>1013456

There'll always be
>>
>>1014316
I see your raise and offer you grindr.
>>
File: full.jpg (39 KB, 322x400) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
39 KB, 322x400
>>1014362
I revel in your anguish. I wear your butthurt like an honor. That's how shit gets done when BULLIES think they are the boss and can have all the money.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.