[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Hello, /biz/nessmen.

This year we had a massive drought in my region and due to this our local water company has decided to impose individual consumption goals based on your last 12 months consumption.
If you aren't able to reduce the water usage per month, you'll have to pay a fine over the excess amount.

I think in times like these real businessmen are able to find solutions to their own problems, help the community, make profits, make the world a better place, and yada yada.

If you were to invest in a solution, a product, or have been in a similar situation, what would you choose and why in order to sky rocket your income?
>>
>>1013439
Local water company? Muni or corporation?
>>
geology bro. Drill some water wells. I bet there are untapped aquifers.
>>
>>1014138
Well, The government gave (sold to) this company the rights to explore water services in the 90's due social welfare state crisis. The government only regulates its services now.

>>1014164
Unfortunately, most of the city is urban and if there's a untapped aquifer it's already polluted.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.