[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where IS the money, then?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: faggot on hustler.jpg (60 KB, 465x385) Image search: [Google]
faggot on hustler.jpg
60 KB, 465x385
I've got one more year of uni studying econ before I graduate. I was going to start a lawn cutting business this spring, but I have heard from many online that there is no money in it. I know from real people that I know who are in the business that there is profit to be made, but I am now less sure that I want to go through with it.

Cutting grass commercially is my only work experience (4 years), so that's what influenced my idea to start that kind of business. Problem is any old idiot like me can do the same, so the market is saturated.

WHERE IS THE MONEY? In what field are there good profits to be made? I'm looking for general ideas here for the future. I can start learning about it now, so in a couple years I could try my hand at starting a business in them.

I'm looking for something without ridiculously prohibitive startup costs or intense skill requirements.

Lay it on me.
>>
>>1013229
Medical, health & wellness
Pharmaceuticals
Personal financial advising
>>
>>1013229

I think that's the wrong question to ask. for every imaginable market you'll probably find people who will swear there is no money in it, and people who will tell you how much there is in it.

generally whatever field interests you, you'll bring the skills to identify opportunities. if you are into games you'll understand how the consumers tick, what makes them spend money and what not. if you are like me and have zero interest in cars, starting a business related to cars would be a shit idea because i don't know my competition, clientele, product, etc.

you have experience in mowing lawns, so give it a shot. i bet you'll figure out how to navigate a tiny business semi-successfully.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.