[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>even if you manage your finances perfectly you're never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1366432821059.png (671 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
1366432821059.png
671 KB, 960x717
>even if you manage your finances perfectly you're never going to be 'rich' and it's still going to take years and years of toil to even get some kind of nest set up

Is it any wonder people squander their money when you are going to have to get pretty lucky to see much of a benefit?
>>
>>1012962
Life is hard, get used to it.
>>
>>1012962
No it's not surprising. Honestly most people lived a life not dissimilar to slavery until a few centuries ago, where amassing wealth were of little concern (because it was basically impossible).

I don't see why these sorts of people would be good at not squandering what little they have.
>>
At least I'm not OPs pic
>>
>>1012962
what is "rich" to you? a million dollars in the bank? maybe a big part you're forgetting is being enriched by relationships.
>>
Not so OP. You can easily make enough money to retire early with several million in the bank within a decade or so. Just reduce your expenses as much as possible and get something like a 75% savings rate. Invest and once you've got something like $2M saved up, you've got enough to coast the rest of your life on.
>>
>>1012966
Well put. And, I might add, life is really, really hard if one is stupid.
>>
>>1013140
fuck off
>relationships
if a relationship doesn't bring you actual profit then the only value it has is to you
which means it's actually worthless
>>
>>1013716
Do /biz/raelites use the "worthless relationships" meme so they can feel high-and-mighty about never having a girlfriend?
>>
>>1013728
No just MGTOW/MRA-type meme retards.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.