[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ways your fam held you back in life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1449425465051.jpg (35 KB, 558x480) Image search: [Google]
1449425465051.jpg
35 KB, 558x480
Post how your family held you back from success.

Mine:
>Never taught me ANYTHING about personal finance/investing/markets, etc
>Said meme shit like "You need to be a genius with a million dollars to invest!" when I told them what I learned about investing and tried to talk to them about it
>Constant nagging raised my cortistol and subsequently lowered my testosterone
>>
Shut the fuck up you victimfag
>>
>>1012843
This. My family was fucking useless too. Now I have to bail them out constantly. Who cares. They're idiots. Prove it to them.
>>
>>1012827
This is at least the 3rd time somebody has stolen this mediocre bait because they don't even have the skill to anger someone on a message board on their own.
>>
>>1012855
>Bailing them out
Smh just stop talking to them

>>1012859
I just wanted to repost this because I was feeling a bit down and I liked the discussion from the last time.

Not everything has to be b8, senpai.
>>
>>1012827
You literally made the same thread in /pol/. Go whine on tumblr, Fuckwit.
>>
>>1012873
>Implying that's me
>>
>>1012827

>Constant nagging raised my cortistol and subsequently lowered my testosterone

LMAO shut the fuck up cuck
>>
>>1012897
Shut up neet
>>
>kept me from living with richer,more caring familys willing to take me at a young age potentially allowing me access to better education
>physical and emotional abuse possible cause of mild sociopathic tendencies and near lack of emotional reaction towards any situation
>lied to get me into various behavioral rehabilitation facilities after standing up to abuse,which in turn caused me to fail 2 years of highschool
>get a job and try to move out via emancipation but they do stuff like stealing my checks before i can even pick them up or selling a 1000 worth of my hard earned shit,and then refuse to let me move out
lifes great desu
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.