[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help guys, UK here need to transfer a grand to my brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: B9MKd9uCIAA5cAP.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
B9MKd9uCIAA5cAP.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
Need help guys, UK here need to transfer a grand to my brother in Austria what's the best was to do it? His bank account isn't anything like the ones we have over here (no sort code) and he doesn't have a western union near where he is? Any suggestions?

inb4 send it to me and I'll give it him
>>
>Subtle shitcoin shill is subtle

Protip: by the time you register fully on an exchange Austria will be an Islamic republic.
>>
>>1012690
Damn nigga I never even thought of that cheers senpai.
>>
>>1012694
>He posts on /biz/
>/biz/ WAS a crypto containment board
>He constructs a ludicrous example engineered to be answered only with paypal or btc
>Doesn't know he's shilling

Tell your non-existent brother merry xmas!
>>
>>1012698
Put your tin foil hat away you faggot and merry Xmas to you and yours for the help
>>
>>1012689
Paypal. I'm in Canada and had to send $$ back and forth with an Aussie Friend. Everything but Paypal was a headache and a half.
>>
Just tell him to find a western union. Its what i did for my bro.
>>
You use a SWIFT/IBAN/BIC number to send international transfers.

Sort codes are internal to the UK.

Since you are poor enough to not know that, you could probably just stuff the money in an envelope and send it through the post.
>>
>>1013254
yup, things like IBAN, SWIFT or BIC work for a lot of countries
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.