[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a credit card reader and writer >get an embosser >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 0etJAH9.png (621 KB, 448x612) Image search: [Google]
0etJAH9.png
621 KB, 448x612
>get a credit card reader and writer
>get an embosser
>get a bunch of Visa pre-paid cards
>use chemicals to clean the number off it
>network with some waitress girls
>pay her to swipe customer's cards through the reader
>emboss the credit card numbers onto the Visa pre-paid card and write the credit card info to it
>go buy something
>sell it for cash

Why aren't you people doing this?
>>
>>1012513

Because this is /biz/ not /fraud/.
>>
>>1012513

Also, it would only work in backwards places that still use mag-stripe instead of chip-and-pin or tap.
>>
>>1012513
Because I can think of easier ways to do this for one. Also hell, why stick with credit cards. Do you realize how easy it is to get a car loan? Do you realize how easy it is to wash a title? It surprises me more and more that more people aren't doing this.
>>
I could just sell myself and make more ;)
>>
>>1012513
because we're not fucking criminals
>>
>go to a bank
>rob the bank
>get rich instantly

Why aren't people doing this?
>>
File: fR6bkEF.jpg (93 KB, 540x523) Image search: [Google]
fR6bkEF.jpg
93 KB, 540x523
>>1012610
>>
It's called ethics.
>>
The penalties are about as severe as bank robbery. Instant FBI involvement. For this plan, it'd take a month or so for everyone involved to get busted.
>>
>>1012513
Who is that semen demon
>>
>>1012636
Watched a video yesterday (probably where op got the idea) about a guy who has been doing this since he was in high school, dude had to have been in his 40s and never got caught. He would do it out of hotels booked under a fake name and move around all over the place
>>
>>1012513
Because i don't live in fatass country aka USA where people can't be bothered using a 4 digit number known as PIN so people don't steal their cards and buy a fuckton of shit
>>
>>1012750
We have PIN's in the US. They're mainly just used for debit cards and not credit cards. This is because credit and debit spending are really two different animals.

One is essentially taking out a small loan from a financial institution to pay for whatever the fuck. The other is spending money you are actually good for and is in your bank account. In my opinion, the thing you should be afraid of with credit cards is not someone stealing your existing card numbers, but opening up new lines of credit in your name.
>>
>>1012637
that is the only thing of importance ITT
>>
>>1012519
Plz explain
>>
>>1012714

Kek, was a boot to post the same thing, faggot OP is from Worrrllstarred
>>
>>1012975
Post link? I want to see what this is about.
>>
>>1012513

I like not being in jail, mmkay.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.