[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most /biz/ cellular?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: brickphone_660.jpg (26 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
brickphone_660.jpg
26 KB, 660x330
What is the most /biz/ cellular?
>>
iPhone 6S+ on Verizon. Anything else and you're poor.
>>
>>1012272
>.08 rupees have been deposited into your apple account.
>>
>>1012272
I just assume anyone with an IPhone is poor. It's the same logic I use whenever I see someone with Beats headphones.
>>
File: images (16).jpg (11 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
11 KB, 470x313
>>
>>1012276
Pleb mindset on your part. Business owners, Wall Street bankers, etc use iPhones.
>>
Only neckbeard rebbit NEETs think android is superior

>hurr muh Google "do no evil"
>>
File: 1408001171844.jpg (111 KB, 800x617) Image search: [Google]
1408001171844.jpg
111 KB, 800x617
This is not even a question.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 1200x630
>>1012129
iPhone 5S of course. Blackberry Passport is pretty /biz/ too.
>>
>anyone that makes real money
>using a phone
Billionaires don't have the time to use phones, they have people to do that for them.
>>
>>1012129
the one these guys have
>>
>>1012129
Whichever one you got with your last 2yr contract... Unless you're poor; then, you have the iPhone or Galaxy that came out last week.
>>
>>1012577

>anyone that makes real stinky poopy.
>using toilet paper
Billionaires don't have the time to use toilet paper, they have people to do that for them.
>>
>>1012602
No new relevant features since a few years. Have fun paying 50$ per month...
>>
>>1012608
As if templerun and texting is going to be vastly better two years from now than it was four or five years ago. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>1012302
It's more of the vast majority of people with IPhones. It's fairly obvious that the people I am judging aren't wall street bankers, business owners, etc. The poor like to emulate the wealthy in financially self destructive ways.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.