[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some financial advice: Total retard here I have 500 dollars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2015103095102054-11.jpg (182 KB, 1441x1814) Image search: [Google]
2015103095102054-11.jpg
182 KB, 1441x1814
Need some financial advice: Total retard here

I have 500 dollars total. I will get 100 dollars next week. Then I wont get paid until Jan 14th. I have a 200 dollar bill for a phone due in 2 days, and 500 dollar rent due on Jan 5th. I will get paid weekly following the 14th.

Should I wait to pay my phone or my rent until the 14th? It would be very late to pay them on the 14th. Should I just step back and keep my stuff in a locker somewhere for a cheap rate while I stay at a homeless shelter? I should have steady work until March, I just have a few weeks off for the holidays and it anally wrecked me.
>>
>>1011660
By take a step back I mean take an eviction and be homeless, while I have a full time job.
>>
>>1011660

Why do you have a $200 phone bill when you're receiving only $600? You're honestly spending 33.3% of everything you've got on phone calls?
>>
>>1011662

It is supposed to be 100 monthly for my phone, however verizon made a mistake and double billed me this month and they refuse to fix it.
>>
Also for goodness sakes I have to eat something I did not factor in my food at all. I am super broke.
>>
>>1011664
They re charging you twice as much but refuse to fix it? Why the hell would you pay the full amount?
>>
>>1011666

You need to leverage your $200/mo asset by calling every charity and family member, crying on the phone stating that you're starving.
>>
>>1011688
Because Id get billed like 350 bucks if I missed a bill, ironic right?
>>1011692
No family no friends
>>
>>1011660
Offer the landlord $100 before the 5th and the rest once you get paid. Sort out your money situation so you don't have to do this in the future. Drop Verizon as soon as you can and go with a cheaper phone plan.
>>
>>1011688
he missed to pay for the last month but doesn't want to be called out for it.
>>
>>1011698

>by calling every charity

In your downtime this holiday season, you should brush up on your your literacy skills.
>>
>>1011716
>just because I didnt mention charity in my reply doesnt mean I didnt read it
>>
>>1011705
Nope. Switched plans got billed for both plans when I shouldn't have.
>>
>>1011661

Do NOT take the eviction. I work residential real estate, a successful eviction comes up when potential landlords run a check on you and drastically reduces your chances of finding someone willing to rent to you.

Pay your rent first and send what you can to your phone company.
>>
>>1011742

Also for food, go to a food center and ask for some food. My festive guilt kicked in a few weeks ago and I brought like $40 of dried beans, pasta and powdered milk for the local pantry.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.