[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: poorfags wondering why they lose their jobs even after working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 634x885) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 634x885
>"b-but i was employee of the year!"
>>
So if there isn't enough work, then he was made redundant?

Did he tell leddit about his lovely redundancy package he's receiving?
>>
>going to the new girl

that explains why he lost his job. he was replaced by someone who has a vagina for the boss
>>
>there are still people who think accounting isn't a meme
>>
Kek. This thread should be stickied for all those wagecucks on /biz/ who think getting overworked by their bosses and putting more hours than nesseesary is worth it because "part of a greater thing" and "building your career".
>>
>>1011642

"I'm left feeling betrayed."

Welcome to the real world, where not everything is fair.

Sounds like he was a bitch boy that got gamed by his partner. This is why you make friends with anyone above you and become drinking buddies asap. Then you'll at least be less likely to get traded in for pussy.

Maybe he'll learn from this. He gave 110% in a position with no leverage and even saw the inevitable coming yet he believed everything would be fine.

Fortunately for him he should be able to find work soon but the saltiness will last for awhile.
>>
>Career
>Work
>Uproot
>Job
>Employee

cucks gonna get cucked. Need to start your own shit ASAP.
>>
>>1011671
>Making your decisions based on what some poster on the internet says

You know I could make reddit accounts and make threads talking about how I got any job and then worked extremely hard but got laid off and then my boss impregnated my girlfriend, right?
>>
I'd rather work for a gigantic faceless corporation than a mid sized one. You get cucked either way, but at least in the bigger one you feel cucked by a large system rather than another human adult.
>>
>>1011650
I would love to see hard numbers on gender equality when applied to layoffs.
>>
File: 1450944679034.jpg (103 KB, 831x762) Image search: [Google]
1450944679034.jpg
103 KB, 831x762
>>1012021
And those would all be valid reasons why salaried cucks should not stay a single minute longer in office than contracted time.

I'm hourly-paid so I don't feel cheated when my boss asks me to work longer since he's paying extra for that.
>>
>>1011642
>working hard for a salaries position

lmao

You're supposed to slack off for a year or two then change jobs to get a nice raise

I don't see why you would work harder without payment
>>
>>1011642
Poor baby. If you spent some time telling your story to some wounded soldiers I'm sure you'd get some healing sympathy from them.
>>
>>1012030
gigantic faceless corporations treat their employees better. Unless they are amazon. Where I see workers getting screwed the most is in smaller firms.

Corporate drones have it pretty good.
>>
>>1012110

As long as you manage to avoid attention, I completely agree.

Larger operations have too much to keep track of to oil every hinge, unless someone starts squeaking.
>>
>>1012108
>he shouldn't complain because his life isn't as bad as the cucks who willingly sell their bodies to the government
>>
>>1012119
I think that post is bait, so don't bother replying.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.