[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/biz/, the movie character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: nightcrawler.png (765 KB, 986x544) Image search: [Google]
nightcrawler.png
765 KB, 986x544
>/biz/, the movie character
>>
Nice meme I saw that movie too.
>>
>>1011171
That movie was fucking great.
>>
>>1011171
That was an amazing movie. And yes, I think the randfags here fit that character quite well.
>>
>>1011171
>/biz/
>Murderer
>Highly successful
>>
>>1011219

He was a mildly autistic, creepy "sociopath" with no sense of ethics. It's literally /biz/ personified.
>>
>>1011171
>>1011222
>>1011213
What the fuck are you guys talking about? He spent every waking moment working on his passions. /biz/ is a bunch of basement dwellers wishing they did something with their lives.
>>
>>1011230

He had no "passions" unless you consider money a passion.

Watch the movie again
>>
Movie was 7/10
Was too predictable and dumb sometimes, like when he films his partner dying.

But yeah this is definitely /biz/.
NEET, kissless aspie virgin, self educated and entrepreneurial. Just needs more robin hood and bitcoin.
>>
>>1011171
I don't get why people think Creepy Gyllenhal is some sort of role model.

In the film people couldn't tell him to fuck off because he had them entrapped in a way that they needed him, but in real life people will tell you to fuck off even if it isn't good business sense. Haven't you heard of stories where people fire perfectly fine workers because they don't socialize with co-workers? It would be that times a million with this guy.
>>
>>1011255
>I don't get why people think Creepy Gyllenhal is some sort of role model.

The same reason why people here think Shrkeli is a role model

They share similar values (or lack there of)
>>
People IRL have told me that I remind them of this "Nightcrawler" character.

I haven't seen the movie.

Not sure how to feel desu.
>>
File: biz-chan.jpg (60 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
biz-chan.jpg
60 KB, 600x451
Time to make some money.
>>
>>1011232
He had a passion for recognition, personal branding, and success.

Watch the movie again.
>>
The scene where he negotiates a higher wage for his employee made me laugh so hard
>>
>>1011171
And dresses like /fa/ to boot
>>
>>1011539
Congratulations on being a murderous psychopath that uses people until they're no longer useful.
>>
>>1011849
Thanks

Apparently my coworkers think I'm a murderous psychopath.

Not sure how to feel 2bh
>>
>>1011905
>not sure how to feel
>implying you can feel
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.