[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have $13,000 /biz/, what should I do with it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
I have $13,000 /biz/, what should I do with it?
>>
That depends on your situation, obviously. Do you have debts? Savings? Are you a kid with some cash, or someone older and experienced?

If you're looking for investment suggestions for disposable liquid, one thing I've thought about playing in would be other liquid. Why not play with some currency exchange? Of you have actual money your investment portfolio should have more than one reserve currency anyway. I'd personally be curious about sinking some money into the Ruble, since these sanctions and low oil prices aren't going to last forever, and once it does end, you could stand to make some money in the exchange rates.
>>
Give me $100.
>>
Shove it up your ugly ass?

Shove it up your ugly ass.
>>
>>1011124
>tfw you bought American stocks when the dollar was 75 % of it's current price

25% return on my investment just from that alone.
>>
>>1011119
bitcoin
>>
>>1011119

Invest in Bitcoin
>>
>>1011238
>>1011240
Dumbasses
>>
>>1011261

If he actually did invest it in bitcoins less than a month ago he would have already made over 6k

Just sayin'
>>
>>1011266
If he put it all on red in roulette he could have made $13000. Just sayin
>>
>he thinks that is a lot of money
hahahahhahaha
>>
>>1011119
buy pretty dresses and take hormones
>>
$ASTI TO THE MOOOOOON.
>>
>>1011446
He never said that
>>
>>1011446
>money hahahahahaha
Virgin
>>
File: Gold and Silver 2.jpg (11 KB, 236x157) Image search: [Google]
Gold and Silver 2.jpg
11 KB, 236x157
>>1011119

2k in silver, 1k in gold

rest in bitcoin
>>
>>1013206
Do the opposite of this
>>
File: dalton.jpg (34 KB, 250x264) Image search: [Google]
dalton.jpg
34 KB, 250x264
>>1011446

go jack off in the mirror, fuckhead
>>
>>1013212

you mean inverse?
>>
File: laughing 1984 author.jpg (63 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
laughing 1984 author.jpg
63 KB, 365x450
>>1013206
>purchasing precious metals while they're tanking
>purchasing crookcoins with no actual value
>>
>>1013265
Purchashing something while it tanks is how you invest you tard, you buy whole its low and sell it when its higher. You think its smart to wait and buy it at its top price so you lose out when it does drop? Lol get good son
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.