[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you respond to this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1410309757350.png (361 KB, 471x389) Image search: [Google]
1410309757350.png
361 KB, 471x389
>You are fully qualified, but we felt that you aren't the best fit for our company's culture.
>>
"Ok, thank you for your time interviewing me."
>>
>>1010717
Thank you for your time, Goodbye.
>>
>>1010717
rrrrrrrRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: pepeee.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
pepeee.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>>1010717
Some of you are good folks, ...
>>
>>1010717
They went through your social media and didn't like what they saw
>>
>>1010731
This op
Clean up your social
>>
>>1010717
You probably lacked social skills in the interview. Good social skills are the most important quality to succeed nowadays
>>
>>1010731
>>1010740
I don't have any social media. Nothing related to me comes up if you google my name, either.
>>
>>1010766
That might be the problem then :^)
>>
>>1010768
Not him, but I share a name with a very minor celebrity. I've had people call me up for gigs asking if I act too.

I guess it's lucky I'm a freelancer?
>>
Pretend that you identify as some tumblr gender (dont even change anything about yourself) and they need you for the diversity.
>>
>>1010766
Keep it that way. You don't need that to be successful in business, and in fact all it does is give human resources more stuff to look at when your name comes up.
>>
>>1010717
They are lying, they didn't accept you for some random reason and this is just a stock legally neutral response. Of course there is a small chance they genuinely believe you are not a fit for their corporate culture.

Write a prospective letter explaining why you believe you would be a fit (don't tell them they are wrong) and your interest in another interview or position. There is about a 1% chance of success.
>>
>>1010717
someone was more qualified than you
>>
>>1010717
It's a polite way of telling you that they didn't like something about you personally. This could be your personality or even your appearance. The best response is to tell them to "suck a dick" as you flip them off on your way out.
>>
they want someone dumber that will work long hours.
>>
>>1010839
>Of course there is a small chance they genuinely believe you are not a fit for their corporate culture.
I disagree. Once it gets to the iinterview phase, I reject candidates based on company fit more than for technical qualications. If you weren't qualified. you probably didn't get an interview to begin with. I am looking for someone thats will fit and be able to work with everyone else in the office. We are all very personable if a tad abrasive. Not everyone can thrive and succeed in that environment.
>>
>>1011449
THIS
>>
Sounds like every girl I've dated. Goddammit, Amber...
>>
>>1010717

I would ask them so specify what their preferred company culture is and identify areas where I did not meet their requirements.

If you wanted to, you could turn this into an unfair hiring practices lawsuit.
>>
>>1010768
This.

Not having social media is just as bad as having bad social media.

At least get a LinkedIn account with a clean looking profile picture.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.