[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I may have a terminal illness, what can I do in less than two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I may have a terminal illness, what can I do in less than two years to make my family as much money as possible?

inb4 cook meth meme
>>
>>1010392
Doing something illegal is the easiest way to make a lot of money in under 2 years. Just do fraud or something and find a way to launder/store it easily and if you get caught and go to court get a lawyer to draw out the trial until you die.

You probably don't have a terminal illness though.
>>
>>1010392
aww fuck op, you're gonna have to suck a lot of cocks
>>
Life insurance policy
>>
>>1010472

This
Make sure to get diagnosed after you make the contract though.

How do you know you might be terminally ill?
>>
>>1010392

Start an "awareness" campaign for your illness to raise money for charity. You'll raise millions if you get your viral marketing right or get some high profile donors. Also the good thing about this is that even if you survive, that money is still yours and people wouldn't want it back because they'll be happy you "overcame" your illness, as you then become a celebrity.
>>
Commit suicide on deepweb and have profits delivered to your family
>>
>>1010392

Well, I'd tell you to go back in time and get a life insurance policy because most of them pay out 75% when you are diagnosed with a terminal illness.
>>
Suck dick for meth, sell the meth, invest your profits in gold backed cyptocurrency.
>>
File: 1450832406866.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450832406866.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>1010395
>Doing something illegal is the easiest way to make a lot of money in under 2 years.
>>
>>1010510
The biggest problem I see with this is people questioning the validity, but if OP does it right he could potentially make a good chunk
>>
Go balls deep into debt, but make sure to do it with companies that have a good death disability clause in the contract.

Also life insurance, dive deep fast.
That'll get them decent money, but what they do with after is basically lotto, you'll want to make a trust to monitor how the money will be used, ultimately you'll want this money to be handled well after you've departed this plane.
>>
>>1010392
ever seen breaking bad
>>
>>1010392
>may
>>
File: 1449013101605.jpg (114 KB, 466x317) Image search: [Google]
1449013101605.jpg
114 KB, 466x317
>>1010592
It is actually the easiest way by a long shot; the only thing that's hard is not getting caught.
>>
>>1010678
>get life insurance when you have a terminal illness

jesus christ is that actually possible in china?
>>
>>1010592
Cool Meme! With substance like that you must be right! *Swag high-five*
>>
>>1010392
Go long on knee pads and cock
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.