[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zimbabwe to adopt Chinese yuan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 3254.jpg (480 KB, 1920x1152) Image search: [Google]
3254.jpg
480 KB, 1920x1152
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/22/zimbabwe-to-make-chinese-yuan-legal-currency-after-beijing-cancels-debts

Thoughts on this /biz?
>>
Now might be a good time to buy Alibaba stock, especially since they've pushed out Sesame Credit. I'd be willing to bet that they'll be contracting in Zimbabwe soon.
>>
>>1010337
Sounds interesting. I don't know much about Alibaba but I get the impression they have a unique supply chain?
>>
>>1010336
A country run by idiots.
>>
>>1010336
Surely this won't harm the value of the yuan whatsoever. Zimbabwe is a stable and reliable economic partner.
>>
>>1010340

I don't give a fuck about Alibaba's supply chain. In fact when the IPO first went down I was opposed to buying. But with this new Sesame Credit thing that they're pushing, and baba looking like it's entering the market as a tech contractor for the Chinese government I'm thinking that shares will go up in the short term. Long term I'm thinking that it could go either way since China won't want part of it's para-state apparatus to be influenced by foreign money.
>>
>>1010346
Zimbabwe won't be able to print any money
>>
the chinese sure loves to deal with failed states or ones with questionable governments.

i hope all these "friendships" or dealings won't come back and bite them in the ass one day.
>>
meanwhile Chinese exchange yuan for buttcoin
>>
yellows will make them miss rhodesia. enjoy being vassal state under gommunism
>>
>>1010336

niggers, when will they learn
>>
>china cancels debts
the usury jew strikes again.
has there been a more powerful tool of globalism? just look at greece. the IMF dictated new laws to a sovereign government. Think how weird that is for a moment. A small simigoverment office with a lot of money and no government oversite got to tell a country what to do.
I just wonder how they can make them stick with it.
>>
>>1010336

What the fuck
>>
>>1010369
These failed states have delicious resources.
>>
>>1010336
I guess only Chinese are dumb enough to trust those niggers
>>
>>1010336
>this used to be Rhodesia

Feels bad man.
>>
>>1011735
The Chinese only gain from this considering they want the Yuan to be used more often, especially by supportive governments.

Zimbabwe gains from using a stable IMF reserve currency.

Overall it's quite meaningless though since 80% of Zimbaweans will still use the Dollar/Euro.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.