[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
security guard business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 240x180
I am going to start a security guard business anyone with experience about this topic also pic related
>>
>>1010085
well in china there is going to be a booming business of personal bodyguards because of the rising billionaires and millionaires.

Start a business with personal female body guards there in high demand.
>>
How do you intend to land your first couple of contracts? That is the hardest part.
>>
>>1010085
You are the one starting the business, shouldnt YOU have info about this topic?

I just quit my job as a sec. guard. It is a piss easy job and all you need is to get your guards licensed, uniformed, and have them watch a few training vids.My company wanted me to foot the bill for all of this, I just ignored it and worked there for 2 months still they started pressing me about it. The licensing stuff was going to cost me near 2 hundo and I got paid 8.50, so I decided to quit. Didn't like the job anyway.
>>
I intend to land my first contracts with retailers , restaurants ...small business that require my service but that they don't have enough money to do it on their own
>>
>>1010085

Make sure you meet the licensing and insurance requirements you need.

>>1010115

Your company made you pay for that shit?

Shit, I got paid minimum wage to show up and watch training and read shit. And MSHA training has to be at the full wage.

Go work for G4S, it's the shite as far as underpaid ass security. ($12 an hour)
>>
>>1010580
They took out of my check for Uniform Fee, License fee, etc. My first check was 25 dollars :^) albeit I only worked a partial week due to just starting and then thanksgiving.

My biggest check here so far has been 329. I might as well be flipping burgers, I'd be getting more take home pay.
>>
Instead of trying to start your own jon as a security guard, why don't you get a job as one of those private contractors thay provide security in war countries.
>>
better yet I should start business that provide security in war countries like those contractors instead working the same for someone else = WIN
>>
Read Artemis Fowl, he has a bodyguard who trained at an elite bodyguard school, maybe you can create something similar? It's my favorite series.
>>
>>1010620
This is not security in the way you are thinking. Mall cops are WAY different from hired guns.
>>
>>1010612
you actually need skills to join a PMC. Thats even more true now since they are used less
>>
>>1010620

Do be warned that even if you have the means to get to where you need to be to do what you're talking about, 'mercenaries' (PMCs, etc) who are caught fighting in wars don't have human rights.

That is to say, if the US military finds you and realizes you're doing 'security work', they can line you up and have you shot or detain you indefinitely.

Basically, if you want to do PMC shit, just join a PMC that's already doing business with the DoD.
>>
This went of topic ...yeah I know I will get shot ...tnx
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.