[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Of the many economics books I have read I feel like this is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Of the many economics books I have read I feel like this is the one I have gotten the most value out of. Could this book help me become wealthy?
>>
No answers?
>>
Do you really think Soros wrote that?
>>
>>1010558
I have heard some things about a ghost writer. Whatever the case, is it a useful book or not?
>>
>>1009833
>soros
>volcker
Nope.
>>
>>1010558

Who cares who wrote it so long as it helps someone succeed?
>>
>>1010832
Certainly you wouldn't take advice on how to be successful from someone who isn't successful
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>George Soros
>>
>>1009833

No, but it sure did help the author and publisher become wealthy thanks to YOU
>>
>>1011229
>buying books
Why?
>>
>>1011473

Books are usually sold.

Going forward should I operate under the presumption that everyone is a thief?
>>
>>1011474
Between actual libraries and library genesis, I don't see the appeal
>>
>>1009833
Most formal books are absolutely useless. Learn advanced statistics and create your own trading models for investing.
>>
So, why is everyone so sure he didn't write it?
>>
>>1011554
Do not lsten to the pedantic cunts who lost money of scamcoins and meme investing. That book if properly understood and read by anyone with an IQ above 90 and a bit of experience in the markets is gold.
These guys are just butthurt about Soros destroying and exposing the colossal Ponzi scheme and meme science that modern economics is. And how to make money from it
Anyway, go with the classics. Reminescences of a stock operator, Market Wizards, More money than God and Inside the house of money
>>
>>1011673
Thank you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.