[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I'm scared, Birkshire's only had two other year-long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-12-23_07-30-36.png (60 KB, 824x495) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-23_07-30-36.png
60 KB, 824x495
Guys I'm scared, Birkshire's only had two other year-long slumps.
>>
Impressive, but that's nothing.
>>
Sounds like time to buy, the only way is up
>>
>no dividends
greedy jerks
>>
>>1009987
oil stocks that have hit rock bottom maybe but not much else
>>
Does that shit even beat the s&p?
>>
>>1010006
yes, from January 1996 Berkshire Hathaway has risen at almost double the rate of the S&P 500

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=%5EGSPC+Interactive#{"range":"max","allowChartStacking":true}

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=BRK-A+Interactive#symbol=BRK-A;range=my
>>
What would happen to the stock if Warren died of a heart attack?
>>
I'd be more worried about what happens when you wake up one morning to find out that Buffett has died.

Yes, he has lots of people around him who does the work; but even more than Apple this company is a cult of personality.
>>
>>1009740
their slumps took place during market recessions
>>
>>1010062
That is why I'm worried hombre
>>
>>1010036
He hasn't picked a stock in years
>>
>>1010535
Are you Chinese?
>>
You forgot to draw a circle on 2011.
>>
>>1010134
If anything, going by the logic of the OP's picture, this past year's slump would indicate we've been in a recession and that it's over and things will go back up soon.

The fact that we're not in a market recession refutes your fears, hombre.
>>
>>1009740
>No investment in Tech Big 4

What the fuck is this retardosaurus doing investing in anything but tech?

Tech is gonna wipe the fucking floor with the market from here on in due to the fact that Alphabet will be owning all the software that will be driving everybody's businesses.
>>
>You want to be greedy when others are fearful. You want to be fearful when others are greedy. It's that simple.

- Warren Buffett
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.