[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S&P500
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1443101718615.png (1005 KB, 1655x931) Image search: [Google]
1443101718615.png
1005 KB, 1655x931
When will the S&P500 drop stop, bros? I'm sitting on 70k ready to be invested. Should I buy now or still wait a little bit?
>>
>>1009433
If you wanna play safe, invest chunks of 10k or so every month.
>>
>>1009437
This. Best way to spread risks.
>>
>>1009433
>When will the S&P500 drop stop, bros? I'm sitting on 70k ready to be invested. Should I buy now or still wait a little bit?

If you have a diversified portfolio it shouldn't matter when you invest.

I hope that 70k of yours is not your entire life savings
>>
wait until it hits rock bottom, when the dotcom bubble collapsed it took years, when the housing bubble collapsed it took months, so you really need to base this on the fundamentals rather than technical analysis or the 10k every month meme
>>
>>1009477
>I hope that 70k of yours is not your entire life savings
It is, but I don't care since I'm young and I got a job that earns me 50k a year and I manage to save 80%.
>>
>>1009485
livin the dream at momma's house huh?
>>
>>1009433

you realize you can invest at any time with a stop loss right? Buy in, have it set to sell at a lower point. if it starts dropping hard you will automatically sell then you can buy back at the bottom.
>>
>>1009486
Living the dream at an abandoned flat actually.
>>
>>1009488
How does that work? You have a squat until someone comes and kicks you out? Does it have electricity? Internet?
>>
>>1009533
>You have a squat until someone comes and kicks you out?
Basically. But it's been two years now and no one came.
>Does it have electricity? Internet?
Yes.
>>
>>1009487
But what about fees?
>>
>>1009537
do you pay for the electricity and internet?
>>
>>1009537
You planning on pursuing adverse possession?
>>
>>1009488
>Living the dream at an abandoned flat actually.
Eastern Europe, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
Dont jinx us you cunt.
>>
>>1009485
You still have to invest it 10 K at a time monthly.
If you do it all at a time you might regret it.
I invested a huge sum in gold just before the price dropped. If I had done it a little at a time, my loss would be much less.
>>
>>1009537
srsly rent it out under a false name (and get your own, hopefully cheaper, place) no risk and you get some bucks extra
>>
When experts tell you it will not stop
>>
>>1009787
gold isn't an investment it's speculation
>>
>>1009553
Some friends suggested it, but I don't think it's feasible.
>>1009809
>hopefully cheaper
Cheaper than 0? Nah, I like the place. It's comfy and close to my job.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.