[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Higher IQ people have less sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Picture-2-750736.png (29 KB, 730x358) Image search: [Google]
Picture-2-750736.png
29 KB, 730x358
http://www.gnxp.com/blog/2007/04/intercourse-and-intelligence.php

Tyler Cowen quotes from a new study testing the relationship between grades and delayed sexual activity.

Last December I passed a paper along to Razib showing that high-school age adolescents with higher IQs and extremely low IQs were less likely to have had first intercourse than those with average to below average intelligence. (i.e. for males with IQs under 70, 63.3% were still virgins, for those with IQs between 70-90 only 50.2% were virgin, 58.6% were virgins with IQs between 90-110, and 70.3% with IQs over 110 were virgins)

In fact, a more detailed study from 2000 is devoted strictly to this topic, and finds the same thing: Smart Teens Don't Have Sex (or Kiss Much Either).

The team looked at 1000s of representative teens grades 7-12 in the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health and The Biosocial Factors in Adolescent Development datasets, both of which include an IQ test, and include detailed sexual experience questions ranging from hand-holding to intercourse. As with the other study there was a curvilinear relationship: students with IQs above 100 and below 70 were significantly less likely to have had intercourse than those in between. Also like the other study, they found teens with IQs ranging from 75 to 90 had the lowest probability of virginity (the authors note this is also the same IQ range where propensity towards crime peaks).

Depending on the specific age and gender, an adolescent with an IQ of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than a teen with a score of 120 or 130. Each additional point of IQ increased the odds of virginity by 2.7% for males and 1.7% for females. But higher IQ had a similar relationship across the entire range of romantic/sexual interactions, decreasing the odds that teens had ever kissed or even held hands with a member of the opposite sex at each age.
>>
woo what a surprise
>>
>yfw /r9k/ was right all along
>>
How do they explain me then? I have a very high IQ and loads of sex
>>
guys

guys

guys, I think I might be a genius
>>
>>1008928
clearly not that high of an IQ if you don't understand how statistics work
>>
>>1008937
Stop being a cunt for once in your life
>>
>>1008969
stop being a fucking retard for once in your life

:^)
>>
I heard a study but can't find it right now that, intelligence and ovulation cycle were mean reverting during ovulation. so dumb girls get smarter and smart girls get dumber.
>>
So how do we profit from this?
>>
>>1008979

Step 1: Make this info widespread at places like MIT.

Step 2: After sufficiently making the males worry, sell them products that will boost their sex appeal.
>>
File: 1385331715581.gif (450 KB, 268x200) Image search: [Google]
1385331715581.gif
450 KB, 268x200
>>1009013
Sounds like a plan mr. merchant!
>>
inb4 evolutionary psychology bullshit
>>
>>1008937
>>1008969
>>1008973
Kek, I laughed
>>
1. Bash skull in with hammer
2. Become mentally retarded
3. Fuck bitches
4. ???
5. Get money
6. ???
7. Profit!
>>
>IQ just high enough to ruin sex life
>IQ not high enough to breeze through school

Just desu senpai
>>
yes I know :(
>>
Damn I must be a genius then
>>
>>1008978
Seinfeld?
>>
>>1008979
>>1009013
And sell that products to /r9k/, /b/ and /v/ and you are going to become rich.
>>
File: weed pepe.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
weed pepe.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>1009515
And do not forget to advertise the product with a lot of Pepes and dank memes. They will buy it.
>>
File: 1391784331111.jpg (26 KB, 336x229) Image search: [Google]
1391784331111.jpg
26 KB, 336x229
>>1009393
Fucking this. I'd be cool with no hanky panky if I had a 140+ IQ and could breeze through Ivy League MBA programs. But NO, I have to be cursed with just enough smarts to be an autistic virgin forever, but not enough to become an academic god.
>>
>>1008969
That was a pretty intelligent retort desu anon
>>
>>1009579
140+ IQ here, test made by a real psychologist

I'm a fucking loser in every aspect and I failed highschool because I'm a lazy fuck that couldn't even focus on his fucking lessons, now I want to die and I'll problably fucking kill myself soon

fuck you
>>
>>1009604
thats awesome man. hope your plan works out for you. sounds like youve given it some real thought and it actually sounds like you have a chance at turning your dream into reality, unlike most of the losers here!
>>
>>1009604
Just fucking kill yourself loser lmao
>>
>>1008895
Well it's R and K theory, people who usually notice and are aware of the things around them without the Illusion western media and mainstream give us we know things are not ok.

When people think things are ok they produce and multiply like any other lifeform.
>>
>>1010033
That's a good way of putting it. I meet so many people who honestly believe everything they see on the news, and think every media source is unbiased and only reports the truth. Except Fox, of course.

All I want to do is make money off these idiots. Whatever money they have, they do not deserve.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.