[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
drop shipping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1447967747359s.jpg (3 KB, 93x125) Image search: [Google]
1447967747359s.jpg
3 KB, 93x125
hey /biz/ I recently started doing some shit to make a bit of extra cash.

I sell shit on ebay, once the sale is made and the money is in my paypal i order the shit from amazoncheaper and ship it to the ebay buyer, so far i've made about $400 but im looking to make more, i have about 45 items listed that turn a healthy profit. anyone got any ideas?

Thanks /biz/
>>
File: 1448060777105.jpg (20 KB, 369x398) Image search: [Google]
1448060777105.jpg
20 KB, 369x398
bump
>>
>>1008613
Does it bother your customers when they receive a package with an Amazon logo on it and inside is a receipt for lower than they paid?
>>
>>1008650
it's all gift wrapped so no logos or prices
>>
>>1008658
Nice. I assume they just come in plain packaging and not wrapped up like a Christmas present?
>>
>>1008668
yea basically
>>
>>1008613
What kind of things do you sell?
>>
>>1009080
This

Bump
>>
OP. How long did it take for you to make that $400? How big are your margins? Are there any other costs involved? This info may help people provide advice.

Can you source your items cheaper elsewhere, or reduce costs in any other way?

Can you expand into selling consumable items, where regular reorders will be required? You could then send mailouts to customers, possibly with discount offers to encourage reorders and retain business. Just an idea I've had myself for a while.
>>
>>1008613
what do you do when someone orders an item and amazon is out of stock
>>
>>1009425
Also, research which is the most rewarding credit card and use this to make all your purchases, earning you a %age, air miles, points etc. I guess someone making a couple of thousand in profit pa would be maybe 10x that so a reward credit card should pay off.
>>
>>1009587
My idea was that you get on of those Paypal debit cards and purchase things off Amazon with that. The funds from ebay go straight to paypal and you can spend it like that.
>>
>>1009587
I really like this idea. I wish I could think of something to dropship or start an ebay/amazon biz with
>>
>>1008613
Want to try selling wholesale quantities of restaurant furniture and store fixtures?
>>
Nice frog meme, idiot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.