[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /biz/, Tomorrow I have approximately 1 min. to talk to Doug
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Doug-McMillon.jpg (8 KB, 240x285) Image search: [Google]
Doug-McMillon.jpg
8 KB, 240x285
Hey /biz/,

Tomorrow I have approximately 1 min. to talk to Doug Mcmillon directly in person.

What do I say?

How can I make this min. benefit me the most.

Nobody at Walmart seems to care about this rare opportunity other than myself.

What do?

Will post results tomorrow after the encounter.
>>
>>1008239
Can I get a raise?
>>
>>1008240
lol. fuck being a wage cuck.

I need something that can benefit my future wealth, not some more temporary income.
>>
>>1008239

Can I suck your dick for a raise?
>>
>>1008239
ask him how you can set yourself apart from the herd and try to get tips for how you can both grow in your chosen career and remain a dedicated company man. maybe you'll get lucky and he'll admire your gumption.

In reality, this is a PR event and he probably won't remember the store managers name, much less yours. It's a story worth telling the grandkids, even if it earns the ire of your store manager.
>>
>>1008239
There's nothing you can ask to get much value out of a 1 minute interaction.

Maybe ask him what's needed in corporate wal-mart and say you admire the company's success or some shit
>>
>>1008239

Challenge him to a rap battle and roast him with sick burns. He'll be so impressed, he'll immediately make you a chairman.

Alternatively just ask him about his career progression and how he ended up where he is now. Successful people love to talk about themselves, so just bring him to tell you every detail about his life. Don't ask generic questions, always ask personal questions that connect to the last thing he said.
With luck he'll want to talk to you more than a minute.
Just make sure that he's not feeling like he's answering questions but just bearing his heart to you.
Write down some questions beforehand. Some good ones are
"So how does one become a CEO of a huge company like this?"
"What did you do before you worked at Walmart?"
"How tough was it to get your degree?"

Just make sure to always ask questions about him not ask him about advice for yourself. While successful people always pretend to care about others to look sympathetic, deep down they really just wanna tell you how awesome they are.
>>
>>1008239
I think you seriously consider telling him off in some way. Whatever positive thing in your Walmart career you imagine from meeting him is likely nonsense, so instead live the dream.

Doesn't have to be obscene or over the top, even something like you work there because Costco wasn't hiring would be great.
>>
>>1008499
This is a better and more realistic answer.
>>
"look me in the eye doug. If you do not give me money I will kill your family. If you do I will suck your dick. Whats it gonna be doug?"
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 502x518) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 502x518
>>1009128
Holy kek, my fucking sides.
>>
Suck his dick for $100
>>
File: 1450456112729s.jpg (7 KB, 248x250) Image search: [Google]
1450456112729s.jpg
7 KB, 248x250
>>1008239

Sell him your pen
>>
>>1009314

this
>>
>>1008499
Pretty much this, then since it's such a short encounter, make sure to ask him if it's ok for you to keep in touch so you can follow up and learn more (if you've made a good enough impression). Networking 101.

>>1009123
Don't ever burn bridges, that's just fucking stupid. Especially with someone so powerful.
>>
>>1008239

So how did it go OP?
>>
File: 1375241363541.gif (996 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
1375241363541.gif
996 KB, 150x148
>>1010450
Co-manager lied,

it was the vice-president who showed up and not the CEO.

I worked a 14hr shift like a wage cuck in order to get chance to see him and be pleased with me.

The vice-president was suppose to come on Monday, but he cancelled and instead came on Tuesday morning while I was passed out after my 14hrs.

>mfw I was ready to offer to suck his Mcmillion's dick for all a dollar and all his raree pepes
>mfw bargain lost
>>
>>1010466

Such is a life of a wageslave wallmart employee
>>
>>1010466

top cuck

I'm so sorry OP
>>
>>1010466
Quit working at Walmart breh it's not worth it.
>>
File: tumblr_nymiax32fK1qzfyxjo1_1280.jpg (790 KB, 700x1047) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nymiax32fK1qzfyxjo1_1280.jpg
790 KB, 700x1047
>>1010466
RIP
>>
>>1008245
I'm pretty sure with the right attitude and confidence, you can make anybody remember you. Of course you wouldn't know that because your social skills are similar to that of the colored.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.