[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you taking ritalin yet ? My concentration levels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
File: 2084-image-4.jpg (424 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
2084-image-4.jpg
424 KB, 530x530
Why aren't you taking ritalin yet ? My concentration levels skyrocketed since I took it. I managed to read 4 economic books in 1 week and completely absorb the information. I managed to turn $12k into $2.5 million in 10 days thanks to ritalin. Now I know what to do and how to do it.
>>
> be me
> learn basic finance fundamentals on ritalin
> got hedge fund job in week
>>
>>1008034
Because ritalin shot my parents in an alleyway after we saw a play. Now I dress up like a soccer mom and fight ritalin during the day.
>>
>>1008034
>I managed to turn $12k into $2.5 million in 10 days thanks to ritalin

That's it? I wrote 3 highly cited papers on ritalin within 4 days.
>>
>>1008047
Post proof or gtfo
>>
how can i get a prescription for it without adhd
>>
>>1008056
Just fake the symptoms of adhd or just buy the fucking pills from deepweb
>>
File: .biz..gif (3 MB, 390x300) Image search: [Google]
.biz..gif
3 MB, 390x300
>>1008056
>how can i get a prescription for it without adhd
>without adhd
>adhd
adhd is a fucking meme like aspergers.
You want it you get it.
>>
>>1008060
No doctor will give you ritalin just if you ask him to
>>
are you guys srs
>>
>>1008066
We are 110% cereal mate
>>
Listen man,

You're going to fry your brain.

Sincerely,
Your fucking brain.
>>
Any good sellers? Modafinil is easy to find, ritalin not so easy. I will try my doctor because ADD and work shift disorder.
>>
>>1008068
Fuck off nigga
>>
>>1008067
>>1008066
would it help me write a tax law dissertation in 2 months?
>>
>>1008069
Is modafinil better than ritalin ? Haven't tried modafinil yet
>>
>>1008055
>Post proof or gtfo

Post proof of your $2.5 million then.
>>
>>1008075
Check your mother's bank account, she ain't cheap you know
>>
>>1008074
No. Not even close.

Ritalin is the best. Dopamine release doesn't cloud judgement like ths other ADD meds. Modafinil is just to keep you awake. Keeps you focused but in a strange spacey way.
>>
>>1008077
My mother died from aids.

Can you post proof though
>>
File: deepdream.jpg (253 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
deepdream.jpg
253 KB, 800x600
>>1008063
>No doctor will give you ritalin just if you ask him to
If was talking about adhd.
And once you have adhd you will also get appropriate medication. Symptoms and stories are easy as fuck to fake.
>adhd is a fucking meme like aspergers.
>You want it you get it.
>>
Considered getting an addy or ritalin script, but I realized I wasn't willing to trade away my mental state or become reliant on artificial sources to build my life.

I'll do it natty. Read some marcus aurellius, self motivation is possible, and you have yourself to thank instead of a drug made by evil pharma companies to sedate boys in a failed system.
>>
i take adderall. not even a lot. destroyed my life.

dependent. psychotic. fried my brain. ruined my personality and relationships. fucking hate this drug. cant stop

stay away
>>
>>1008134

Fucking amateur. I take Ritalin and how no dependency issues what so ever. In fact I haven't needed to take it since I graduated high school. The rush feels amazing.>>1008134
>>
>>1008084
How do you get it if you have no history of being a spastic? Just one look at someone's education will show that they're full of shit if they were competent enough to earn a degree. I might legitimately need it because I can't stay awake or focus for longer than 15min. at a time.
>>
>>1008216
>focus for longer than 15min. at a time
youre just not interested in the content.

>do something youre genuinely interested in
>>
>>1008229
How do people study boring material in school? I'm doing work that I'm partially interested in but I can't stand to do more than 5 minutes of studying before I stop focusing and try to do something else.
>>
>>1008247
do it in chunks?
>>
>>1008252
i do but then i've wasted an entire day on an essay or studying that i spent maybe 2-3 hours on in total.
>>
any australians know how to get some?
>>
>>1008271
I'd like to know the answer to that too. I'm guessing on tor somewhere.
>>
>>1008130
>marcus aurellius
I hate this fucking meme philosopher.
I read his shitty meditations and they're garbage 1st level philosophy shit past the first 2 chapters.
Practice some real philosophy, come up with your own ideas.
Please realize that this is bottom tier philosophy. It's only good if you've never read or thought of anything.
>>
>>1008060
>ADHD is a meme...

You know what is a meme? The idea that by taking medication you'll get magic powers.

I decided to start taking ritalin and it didn't do anything at all. I increased the dose , and nothing.

Thinking back, it should have been common sense: There's no magic pill or potion that will suddenly make you smarter. These are just medications to treat certain conditions; if you don't have the condition it won't be worth it. But feel free to trick yourself with your expensive placebo effect.
>>
>>1008347
>1st level philosopher
Never knew philosophy was a staircase, whose on top?, Sam Harris?
>>
>>1008347
HELLO REDDIT
*tips fedora
>>
>>1008034

how much did they pay you goy?
>>
>>1008060
>>1008063

I dated a Jewish girl in the past who was a doctor.. She prescribed virtually everything people asked for just to get rid of the retard nagging all the time.

She hated her job, so she didn't care either..
>>
>>1008216
Oh you have a hard time focusing, bring in your transcripts, said no doctor ever.
>>
>>1008046
boatman?
>>
>>1008419
The pharmacy industry does not create perfect medicine for treating well-defined disorders because they can't. Most drugs have considerable adverse effects and the doctors simply try to choose among the alternatives the most suitable medication for the patients. For example, there are people who question whether ADHD should really be treated with stimulants or even if the disorder is real, something in need of treatment.

Because of this, it's entirely reasonable to think that a stimulant like Ritalin could be well suited for recreational or productive use, more so than for medical treatment. Just like as any other drug.

Nothing really implies there couldn't exist a magic pill.
>>
i got a script for 180 generic concerta 54mg pills, havent bothered to pick up any yet

amphetamine(adderal) is better in my dogs opinion, less annoying side-effects but my dog had to obtain that illegally as speed paste since we dont have adderall pills for sale
>>
>>1009702
I don't disagree with most of what you said. I'm not saying it's wrong to take them if you want to. Just giving a dose of reality for anyone who thinks this is a "secret power they can unleash" or something. Even an energy drink is tasty if just as useless (and cheaper). But since these drugs are not so easy to get without a prescription, a false aura forms around it (Since it's a controlled substance, it must have a really strong effect and they're trying to keep us from accessing it, etc.).
>>
because i tried it and it made me feel like shit and didnt improve my life in any way. i manage fine in my job but if something could drastically improve my performance id go for it, ritalin is not for me though.
>>
>>1008347
Everyone has to start somewhere you double nigger. Starting with the Greeks ( or Romans in this case) might be a meme, but it's a thing for a reason.
>>
>>1008059
If I was retarded and needed a hand holding how could I go about finding it on the deepweb without getting fuxed for my bux
>>
>>1008047
Post refs and we'll cite them more for ya.

Start a little paper mill in 4chan
>>
File: limitless-2.png (362 KB, 800x366) Image search: [Google]
limitless-2.png
362 KB, 800x366
>>1008034
Fuck off Bradley Cooper
>>
>>1008069
>>1008056
You can buy Ethylphenidate from research chem vendors on the clearweb. It's not scheduled in the US so it's not illegal to purchase.
Ritalin is methylphenidate. The effects are very similar.
>>
File: Z8Z8zYf.jpg (69 KB, 594x425) Image search: [Google]
Z8Z8zYf.jpg
69 KB, 594x425
>>1010426
>This totally different drug is just like the other one!
>Synthetic THC is just like the real thing!
Have you even tried drugs before!?
>>
>>1010426
Was ethylphenidate submitted to as much safety tests as MPH? Probably not. Also, post-market experience sometimes is important in order to asses the safety of a substance
>>
>>1009702
>people who question whether ADHD should really be treated with stimulants or even if the disorder is real
the first part maybe, but no actual physician, psychiatrist, or psychologist questions that this is a legitimate disorder.
>>
>>1010426
Yeah bro just buy some sketchy research chemicals from the internet just so you can get a tiny boost in performance. Great idea!
>>
File: 1408593506928.jpg (74 KB, 526x567) Image search: [Google]
1408593506928.jpg
74 KB, 526x567
>>1008083
>My mother died from aids.

do people post these things online as if anyone will give a shit, or am I too autistic to recognize a (albeit not very clever) joke?
>>
I tried adderall twice and the second time it made me high as shit, euphoric, and talkative but very quick in conversation. The first time I took it I studied for 8 hours and didn't even realize it. I have a appointment for it because I've never studied for anything in my life, but did manage to graduate with a low gpa. I want to get it for my job because I can't sit still and I constantly get distracted. Maybe I'm just not interested in it or maybe I'm a undiagnosed spaz, idk.
>>
>>1011009
You have to train your brain.
The internet adaptations your mind has developed has caused your ability to focus to almost completely absolve.
You have to force yourself to read a book.
Stop bouncing from web page to web page and read everything in it's entirety.
Lecithin helped me a little bit but you have to force yourself to do it.
The more you do it, the better you'll feel, the less you'll be distracted and the easier it will be to focus.

The brain is entirely plastic, adaptable, and will do what you tell it.

Adderall and ritalin just make it worse when you're off the drugs.

Reading "The Shallows" by Nicholas Carr is a huge insight into how to fix your focus problem and what caused it.
>>
>>1011009
People who have the "disorder" legitimately do not react like that, hence why at very minimum it is a classifiable condition. Amphetamines paradoxically slow those people down, makes them into zombies even. I once fell asleep on Adderall from it toning me down that much.

In other words no you certainly don't need it.
>>
Step up niggas
>>
>side effects include:
>weight loss
>dry skin
>acne
>pale appearance
On a scale of 1 to 10, how screwed am I trying to get diagnosed for ADHD when I already have all of these unmedicated?
>>
>>1011191
>>
>>1008165
Same, you feel a bit slow the day after when you don't take it, but that's just one day.
>>
>>1011164
>5mg
Nigger, I've taken 54mg Concerta before and have access to 10mg Ritalin right now. Whatever that is you're taking is literally candy.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.