[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just had Chipotle for the first time. Stuff was barely warm and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (270 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
270 KB, 1242x2208
Just had Chipotle for the first time. Stuff was barely warm and frankly I'd rather have taco bell ranch locos tacos.

Can you people explain why people go crazy for this mediocre crap?
>>
>>1007823
Because they market it as "healthy". There a huge health craze going on in the US and it has just began. It's why you see explosions of chains like Waba Grill which is just overpriced rice and protein. Trendy shit. Although Chipotle took a hit because of the recent news of unsafe food handling practices it should bounce back. Hell, look at all the bad press that Wendy's, McDonald's, and Weinershnitzel got and they are all big as ever.
>>
>>1007823
a good majority of stocks are getting shit on because shemitah or whatever.

Or the new generation does not give 2 shits about consuming or shit like football.
>>
>>1007823
Chipotle has been pretty good in my experience, plus the portions are huge.
>>
enjoy your death.
>>
It was overpriced to begin with

The recent news just accelerated it towards its true price
>>
>>1007837
It could also do with the string of ecoli outbreaks at chipotle and the fact that the owner is making rounds apologizing at different locations.
>>
>>1007823
chipotle is usually delicious, they get SJW's and lefties to eat there regularly as well as some low tier business class types.

Ive noticed a decline in quality of the burritos as they have tried to hire more and more minorities. Hispanics can make good burritos but the black employees burritos look like shit and they always have an attitude. Really makes a world of a difference.
>>
>>1007823
they've gone through their last phase
at first, they had extremely high quality product, but in order to please shareholders and to give the idea of growth, they started buying cheaper and cheaper product.

they have bubbled and the ecoli outbreaks are manufactured. either pure bullshit, or someone from within the company's board or something is bringing in bad product.

expect to see them go under $100, if not stabilizing between $100-$200
>>
Literally because of the way its produced. The fact that you can see the burrito being made behind the glass and shit elevates it in the consumer's eyes..something about thinking the ingredients are fresher even though its barely a step above fast food or any other damn burrito shop I've ever been in. Honestly, most analysts go apeshit over any company that uses this specific production model, its why you see so many shitty replications and spin-offs.. if you log on to BI i guarantee at least one article is going to be about analysts upgrading some similarly modeled business..

also I actually really dislike Chipotle, I've always thought their food was pretty low-tier.
>>
>>1007915
I've actually lived in a few areas and I have to say the food in each chipotle differs a lot. Seems like some Chipotles have a much higher quality than others. But even the shitty chipotles you can objectively judge the quality of the ingredients is a lot higher than a lot of other fast food places. I don't think they will sink down too much because I don't think their average customer even knows about the e. coli outbreak.
>>
>>1007915

It also gives you the illusion that Jamal and Pedro didn't spit and jizz in your food
>>
>>1007823
cash stunt on excess, plebs satisfied with mediocre cafeteria food and all hyped up on the money train.
chipotle is toast, too late we want taco bell kfc burger king mcdonalds. what other restuarant chain is worth $100+B that beats those? We don't need fucking paneras everywhere either theres such thing as delis and all the other restaurants so chipotle got way too big for its' britches IMO i dont want soggy greens in my fast food burrito
>>
Ever since I ate Chipotle I awoke to how craptastic Taco Bell is. That alone makes me like them.
>>
>>1007915
>Honestly, most analysts go apeshit over any company that uses this specific production model, its why you see so many shitty replications and spin-offs..
>repackaging inventory on a large scale and trying to ingrain it into the culture for easy profits cutting overhead by lumping all the management into one corporation
ronald mcdonald will fuck you all in the ass within a generation, hipsters taste cant stay deluded for that long.
fad
>>
It's $6 for 1000 calories.

I dig it.
>>
>>1008036
I can get 4,000 for $6 at the supermarket fritos dweebs taking over the world with chipotle is wack
>>
>>1007823
Non gmo godness, not as much salt and shit as taco bell.
>>
>monsanto doesnt like them
>>
I have a brother that recently became a kitchen manager not long after the store became recognized as restaurateur. So I know the food he brings in is fresh at least for this store. The quality really does vary depending on the location. The chipotle store my brother works at the food is pretty good and is one of the healthiest things I have ever ate.
>>
>>1008024
They opened 5 new paneras within 25 miles over the past year in my city

Who is eating this shit enough to warrant that kind of growth?

I almost threw up last time I ate there. It's literally frozen McDonald's tier food and the bread is always stale at every restaurant
>>
>>1008036
Typical Americunt.

And you wonder why youre fat..
>>
>>1008225

the words of a faggot thats never ate there.
>>
>>1008136
Panera is great. You're lying if you claim it tastes like McDonalds.
>>
>>1007823
Jesus christ I wish I'd bought this shit back in 2007 when it was 42.00/ share. Hoping it goes to shit so I can buy it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.