[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: neet.jpg (62 KB, 686x400) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
62 KB, 686x400
How do I live comfortably as a NEET/non wagecuck?
Day Trading?
>>
>>1007603
Trust fund. Winning the lottery. Being exceptionally talented in something that can make you money working for yourself.

Other than that suck it up and work like rest of us or go live under a bridge
>>
>>1007603

Find a rich man/woman/transgender/genderqueer to pay you for house keeping.

Housewives will claim that raising kids and cleaning a house is two full time jobs but it isn't.
>>
if you can actually make money trading, sure. but chances are you're no better than the ~95% of retail traders that never actually make anything close to what a mcdonalds worker makes and in fact loses. most of the individual traders you hear about that make real money got their start at an actual firm where they were trained by experienced professionals.
>>
File: 1450054560027.png (182 KB, 866x635) Image search: [Google]
1450054560027.png
182 KB, 866x635
>>1007603
Don't listen to this cuck slave >>1007606
Fake your autism and apply for disability and subsidized housing or stay with your parents.
I did it, living the dream.
>>
>>1007603
suck dicks

you could go for like $10 each
>>
>>1007643
It's hard to make money as a daytrader. If you have some capital dump it in an ETF.
>>
Im making 600 in Bitcoin monthly, it's enough for a frugal shitposting lifestyle, better than wageslaving. Im saving all of it due muh parents paying everything. At this rate, I should have around 50 BTC in 3 years, which will retire me in 10.
>>
>>1009081
>retire me in 10
Lmao. You NEETs these days never fail to put a smile on my face.
>>
>>1008992
>Fake your autism and apply for disability and subsidized housing
How do you do this?
>>
>>1009102

Google Uncle Remus guide. You should find some surprisingly comprehensive guide that outlines pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about getting autismbux. Never used it but I've heard good things. Would consider if my life was looking differently desu.
>>
Not a NEET
but i quit my job to focus on school
i have a 4.0, and taking 18 credits next sem, what How much money can i get in scholarships?
>>
>>1007627
>Housewives will claim that raising kids and cleaning a house is two full time jobs

Well then, I have 3 jobs.
>wake up
>feed kids get them on school bus
>work ~10 hour day
>come home
>cook
>do the dishes
>clean a room or two
>interact with the kids
>sex with spouse
I guess that makes 4 jobs since I am a hooker as well.

Stay-at-homes are what is wrong with America.
>>
>>1008992
yeah keep telling yourself that you "faked" your autism
>>
>>1008992
>>1009122
Grats you earn ~$1k/month.

Yet you get no job experience, no skills and a terrible social setting which means you'll be completely unable to get into the real world in a few years.

Is it really worth it to "earn" in a month what even the shittiest non-min wage jobs earn in a week?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.