[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Martin's twitter was hacked...I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Martin's twitter was hacked...I think
>>
>>1007360
This seems like something he would write.
>>
>>1007360
he's martin nigger now on youtube....I hope they don't hack his Steam account or he'll probably an hero. Dude loves his Dota.
>>
>>1007388

I just saw that. Someone call him and tell him.
>>
>>1007360
Poor guy. I almost feel bad for him.
>>
>>1007388
>>1007394
>>1007397
Oh shit I guess it's real.

This seems like something an anoneemous SJW hekker would do.
>>
>>1007404
>"anonymous rises up and declares war on high drug prices and crooked CEOs"
>anonymous renames Martin Shkreli's Youtube to "Martin Nigger"
>war considered landmark victory by members of anonymous
>>
>>1007413
That's pretty much what they do though.

Literally edgy retards.

Look at the UK documentary on "million mask march" it's just some morons who like to shout and make commotion but when asked what it is they're "fighting" for, they can't explain it.
>>
I just hope they didn't change his youtube password. Some of his streams are surprisingly informative.
>>
>assets are frozen while he undergoes trial
>gets buttraped by prison niggers with aids
>contracts aids
>can't afford treatment because he is broke and the price that he hiked up is an absurd amount

PLEASE GOD LET THIS HAPPEN
>>
>>1007360

Good. Hacking is fun. Twitters are boring without 'hacks'.
>>
>>1007688

I see you were cucked by the media. His drug doesn't treat AIDs at all. Why don't you go back to reddit to be with others that are like you.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 256x256
I think whoever did this shit should see his mother shot in the back of her filthy cunt head, then he should be crucified to a giant dildo and have his scrotum ripped out and fed to him while set on fire.

>mfw some bitch thinks he can hack our lord and saviors Twitter and get away with it alive
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.