[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long will it take for bitcoin to crash again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Shekel card.png (621 KB, 833x545) Image search: [Google]
Shekel card.png
621 KB, 833x545
How long will it take for bitcoin to crash again?
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 1024x486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 1024x486
>>1007029
Maybe a year or two, it won't get higher then a $1000. I can almost guarantee you this.
>>
Bitcoin is always crashing.

No one pays attention because muh digital currency.
>>
>>1007059
capped for future lulz
>>
>>1007029
Yes it's going to be doing a downtrend
>>
>>1007135
this
>>
>>1007029
mmmm
>>
>>1007029
It could take years to drop collapse and it could happen within a week. Who really cares at this point? There are so many ways to make money in this world and you people waste so much time and effort on this small crap. This board is fucking worthless. Do you even realize that the busiest time of the year for consumerism in the world right now? There is literally billions of dollars burning holes in people's pockets this month. We're out here making a killing and you guys are stuck on whether your shitcoin is still relevant and if you're ever going to make an ROI on the coins you bought for $500. Protip: it's not, and you're probably not.
>>
>>1008945
Its possible to be a bitcoin owner and also be doing other businesses. I can only speak for myself but bitcoin is only a small part of what i do to make money.

>Do you even realize that the busiest time of the year for consumerism in the world right now? There is literally billions of dollars burning holes in people's pockets this month.

And you're trying to flame bitcoin and failing miserably in this thread when you could be doing something productive. You dont even enjoy what you're doing
>>
>>1007029
How the fuck is this anti semitic?
>>
File: dow_17_000.jpg (164 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
dow_17_000.jpg
164 KB, 1000x667
im too drunk and lazy as always so im just gonna copy paste the general quideline shit, usually somewhat accurate.

ps. moro kyli pasteen sun paskas tänne

> Resistance $465 (1H Quad-top)
> Support $300 (toiminut ennen vastuksena eli taso on vahva)
> RSI (11) yliostettu W1 / laski yliostetun alueen jälkeen 40 dollaria D1

Hinta tulee heittelemään $375 - $465 alueella lähiaikoina kunnes RSI muuttuu. En usko että resistance murtuu ennenkuin 50% Fibonacci retracement tapahtuu ja samalla D1 50 EMA toimisi mahdollisesti tukena. Jos hinta laskee niin $300 tasolle ei päästäisi kunnes tulisi lower high / lower low suhdetta enemmän D1.

Jos aiot ostaa BTCUSD niin entry $380 ja stop loss $275 (aggressiivinen $350 Fibo 0.618 takana). Toinen vaihtoehto on breakout retest eli jos $465 taso murtuu kun hinta nousee $525 tasolle niin pistä entry $470 ja stop loss noin kymmenen dollaria recent swing low taakse eli mahdollisesti $370. 11.11.2015 tapahtui breakout retest $300 tasolla.

Jos haluat myydä niin entry $465 ja stop loss $525 (tai $485 jos haluat olla aggressiivinen).

Se että murtuuko support vai resistance riippuu fundamentaalisesta analyysistä. Itse en siis treidaa BTCUSD koska tuota ei pysty treidaamaan Global Macro strategialla ja muutenkin riskialtis kohde mitä tulee slippageen.
>>
>>1008945
pretty much what this guy said, but I understand the appeal of someone trying to make money off of the volatility. Though If you're looking for a place to park some money for a while and watch it grow, there are significantly better options.
>>
File: nocoiners.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
nocoiners.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>1008945
>we
You are doing nothing, you dumb shitposter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
>>
>>>/g/
>>
Will it be below $200 again?
>>
>>1010930
>implying you do anything but shitpost
You're on of the most repetitive, non-informational posters on this board. All you do is meme and YouTube link.
>>
>>1011260
Obviously. It's just a question of how long it will take bagholders to realize they got scammed on a large scale.
>>
Bitcoin will crash to around $350 USD a coin towards Kike Thursday (or the block reward halving next year.) The reason being: everyone is going to panic and dump their coins as fast as possible when the price starts to rapidly climb (hoping to make short term profits and avoid the coming crash.) This will temporarily crash the price because of increased supply, meaning you should be holding a few K in USD in an exchange account ready to buy all those panic coins the moment the price shows signs of recovery. Simultaneously: you should also be ready to sell if the price goes too high (it jumped like 50% last halving before crashing and then reaching a higher floor.)

If you want to avoid all risk: don't sell any Bitcoins during the initial panic of the halving. The price is going to do crazy shit until the market fully integrates the news / hype of the press reporting on various sites. After the craziness is gone (in around a week - month) - you can sell if you like - however long-term the price will continue to climb due to scarcity + increased capital flowing into the currency. Hence my advice remains: continue to buy Bitcoin at opportunistic crashes but avoid selling where ever possible cause long term we're going to the fucking moon.
>>
Bitcoin will become as worthless as the minute it was conceived in 5 years or less. Mark my words. Its got zero potential and application other than the already dying hype.

It will NOT be adopted by the masses and so will never succeed.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.