[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hard is it to get into the wharton school of finance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ddd.jpg (6 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
6 KB, 204x247
How hard is it to get into the wharton school of finance
>>
Easy when your dad is worth 400 million.
>>
legit question : How many of Ivy league admissions are non legacy ? What does getting a non - legacy admission at an ivy entail ?
>>
>>1006082
>>1007051
This. Was looking into trying to transfer from a CC with a 3.9
>>
Aussie here. How does one even get into it? Just apply online?
>>
>>1007051
Good grades + resume (internships/leadership)

Most admits are non-legacy. Also, if you're poor/minority/woman you get bonus points.
>>
>>1007056

Harvard fag here (call bullshit, whatever, I don't care...just Google search this shit if you don't believe)....you don't have great odds desu. 3.9 from a state school would be one thing, but as far as Ivy admissions go, CC is a joke. You might have a chance if you have a good narrative summary + a stacked resume. Ultra bonus points if you are a female minority (activate native american status for god mode).

My story: did my undergrad via ROTC scholarship (actually didn't do that well in school because I didn't give a shit - got a 3.4 gpa), became military officer, started a business that did well, got a masters graduate certificate, then applied.
>>
>>1007191
That's prettt bad desu
>>
File: Drunk businessman.jpg (41 KB, 480x335) Image search: [Google]
Drunk businessman.jpg
41 KB, 480x335
>>1007196

Dear christ. I have no idea how that got in there...I fucking hate anime. No idea what I was typing out beforehand or partially deleted for that to be there.

Beginning to question if I am still drunk from last night or not.
>>
>>1007191
I actually am part Native American. My grandpa looks like he's hot off he reservation and my dad did too when he was younger not so much now. Thing is I'm mostly Mexican and part Asian. Do they care if you're already part of the Asian demographic (I assume Asians/whites are majority of students) or do I just need to prove my native heritage
>>
>>1007191
Also was thinking about going for Stanford or UCLA then trying to get my mba at Wharton. If that doesn't work out going to get my ba from a cal state then go for Stanford or UCLA for mba
>>
>>1007198
t.b.h. (without periods) wordfilters to desu
also s.m.h. -> baka
and f.a.m. -> senpai
>>
desu baka senpai
>>
File: 1450598174885.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450598174885.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
Ivy League schools are about
1.good undergraduate school with great grades
2. foreign living experience
3. insane volunteer/activity involvement
4. reference letters
5. story story story story

you have to show them that their institution is the key piece you need to achieve your dream. everyone wants to go to harvard but you need to show them what you plan to do with the harvard degree

source: my cousin got a full ride to an ivy league graduate school, coached me on getting into near ivy league under graduate from a community college.

You fags also need this book
http://www.amazon.com/How-Get-into-Programs-Editon-ebook/dp/B00AFWEU4A/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1450651069&sr=1-1&keywords=how+to+get+into+the+top+mba+programs
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.