[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: untitled.png (161 KB, 400x351) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
161 KB, 400x351
Not sure if this is the best place for this but here goes.

I recently made a very stupid mistake. I was browsing craigslist casual encounters and decided to contact this hooker.

She directed me to this sit called craigslist verify and said it was to verify my identity for safety precautions. I foolishly entered my debit card info and it said my card had been rejected and to enter a valid card. I came to my senses and realized it was a scam. I checked my balance and nothing changed at first, then about an hour later there was charge for 39$.

Unsure what to do I reported my card as stolen ordered a new one with different numbers. The charge disappeared for a while but then came back. Now I am concerned that my account my be compromised and that they my make further charges. I am also afraid to report it or seek assistance because of the legal implications of the whole hooker thing.

What do?
>>
What did you write in the email to contact the hooker?
>>
Dude just call your bank and tell them you think you gave card info to a scammer and you want it frozen. They are not going to car about the circumstances.

No one cares that you were trolling for an Internet whore. Freeze your fucking account and have a new card issued NOW.

Fuck.
>>
>>1005087
Nothing about payment or shit like that.

Mine where pretty short.
>>
>>1005088
I got a new card.
>>
>>1005088
Can they still charge may account even though the card numbers are different?
>>
>>1005073
On my bank website it says I can dispute a transaction if I do not receive any services and the verify thing was supposed to be free.
>>
>>1005088
This. Who's going to report you? The whore? She has as much to lose as you do. What proof is she going to be able to submit to the bank.
>Look this guy tried to give me money when I solicited him for sex
>Why are you a whore, ma'am? Do you not know it's illegal here? I'm going to have to report you to the local authorities
>... fuck
>>
>>1005100
I don't thing there was a hoe to begin with. It was just a set up for the verification scam.
>>
>>1005102
No shit fucktard, do you think hoes have a square card reader for their poon products!? Way to go full retard on yourself.
>>
>>1005121
I was responding to another commenter.
>>
>>1005093

Yes.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.