[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he works 100 hours a wek >he works in m&a >he works
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>he works 100 hours a wek
>he works in m&a
>he works for a big boutique, bonus points for Goldman Sachs

>he fell for the investment banking meme
>>
>>1005031
>he makes 7 figures while you're flipping burgers
>>
>>1005041
>he makes barely 6 figures while working 120 hours a week
>>
>>1005050
First it's 100 hours a week ,now it's 120 lol
>>
>working long hours to buy suits and finance executive cars to impress some blowhard and suck enough dick to maybe make good money one day

>not doing the math and being a tradesman with his own company creating actual value wearing jeans all day and telling customers to piss off if you don't like them

who's the cuck?
>>
>>1005064
>Assuming I would rather wear jeans than some comfy ass dress pants in an air conditioned office
>>
>>1005064
Depends on what you like to do.

Some people actually enjoy their job and making a lot of money.

You're only a cuck if you don't enjoy your job/life yet you keep doing/living it for years.
>>
>>1005074
This, I'd rather keep making cabinets for $34,000 a year until the robots fuck me than work ungodly hours for 3 times that.
>>
>>1005070
if u get a boner then u cant hide it in dress pants tho
>>
>>1005041

>he can't spend it because he's at work all the time
>he hangs himself in the men's toilets within 6 months from stress and depression
>>
>>1005143
dude tuck it into the waistband
>>
>>1005145
with a tucked in shirt??
>>
>>1005138
>This, I'd rather keep making cabinets for $34,000 a year until the robots fuck me than work ungodly hours for 3 times that.

Yup and that's perfectly fine. Only autists on 4chan try to dispute that.

Both working manual labor for pennies and working as an Investment Banker on Wallstreet are perfectly fine.

The question is whether it makes YOU happy and whether it corresponds with your goals.
There's no one answer to life, if it matches your goals then it's a good job, if it doesn't then well then you're a cuck and a faggot.
>>
>>1005060
>not know that investment bankers hours fluctuate between 90 to 140 hours a week
>>
is m&a really a meme?
I was just about to gear up to add a finance major so I could double major in finance and accounting but I only here horror stories coming out of IB
>>
>>1005783
This is not true at all

The true meme is that Investment Bankers get fucked over, when in reality they have excessive opportunities to get in to millions a year.

My dad was an Investment banker, quite literally underwriting companies, singing JV's etc.

Started out making the equivalent of 150k a year working alot. Now he works just over the average earning 1.32 million a year (including bonuses)

Climb the corporate ladder
>>
File: meme (8).jpg (6 KB, 199x200) Image search: [Google]
meme (8).jpg
6 KB, 199x200
>>1005783
>NEET math
>>
>>1005788
IB is good for a base, especially a bulge bracket form

good for the ol CV
>>
>>1005031

>100 a week
I thought the point of making a lot of money was to work LESS.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.