[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bussiens out of failure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: failure.png (8 KB, 550x273) Image search: [Google]
failure.png
8 KB, 550x273
I love to see how other people fail. I love to hear that other people are struggling to survive.

Some of you will label me as unsuccessful, jealous, subhuman and cunt. OK, I won't judge you, because I don't really care about your opinion.

Btw. I've tried to be positive, I've tried to help people. But it just didn't worked and I was suffering while I was doing this. I was created for other purpose. Destruction. It is embedded deep inside me.

And I have to admit the fact that I love failure and annihilation. I'm even somehow good at it. I'm good in helping other people fail.

Am I alone in this world? What is the business who is succeeding while others are failing?
>>
>>1004511

Are you drunk?

I feel like you're drunk.

But that's okay. As long as you're enjoying life and you aren't breaking the law, why should I not welcome you as being a failure?
>>
>>1004511
Lots of people fail, thats how they grow as individuals and become successful later.
anyone who made it big, I guarantee you, failed at some point in their lives which became the turning point towards success.

of course there are those who continously fail at life: crippling debt, no career, children too early etc
>>
>>1004543
>Are you drunk?

Yes. Just a little. It's Friday m8.
>>
>>1004559

Eh. As long as you do not work by such a time that your alcohol drinking will affect you, it does not matter.
>>
>>1004511
You're gonna eventually blow your brains out as you watch from the sidelines and see how eventually failure is transformed into success. Anybody who was ever successful failed dozens of times.
>>
>>1004511
/b/
>>
File: Car-Dealer.jpg (43 KB, 640x410) Image search: [Google]
Car-Dealer.jpg
43 KB, 640x410
>>1004543
>As long as you're enjoying life and you aren't breaking the law

I'm not breaking the law I'm just helping people to make bad decisions about their money.

And I'm enjoying this.
>>
File: depression dog.jpg (22 KB, 170x215) Image search: [Google]
depression dog.jpg
22 KB, 170x215
>>1004511
those are all signs of insecurity and low self esteem dude.
>>
>>1004565
>/b/

You what m8? We're talking about businesses that rely on other peoples failure. That's all.
>>
>>1004570
>those are all signs of insecurity and low self esteem dude.

Thanks. Can you be more precise?
>>
>>1004511
>I don't really care about your opinion
>Am I alone in this world?

Do you want my opinion or not?
>>
>>1004577
>Do you want my opinion or not?

Those are two different situations. Two different groups of people. First is for faggots obsessed with positive attitude. The second is for cunts like me.

If you feel the urge to insult me go ahead or do not. I don't care.

If you think that you have some experience to share, be my guest. This is the reason for this thread to exist.
>>
>>1004564
>You're gonna eventually blow your brains out as you watch from the sidelines and see how eventually failure is transformed into success.

Which is mathematically/statistically more often in this world

Failure or Success?
>>
>>1004592
>Failure or Success?

How do we make business out of peoples failure /biz/?
>>
>>1004634

And now you're responding to yourself. Sober up you failure.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.