[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work for 5 years 50+ hours @ 7 days a week with overtime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1432941802207.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1432941802207.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
>work for 5 years 50+ hours @ 7 days a week with overtime @ 15.50 an hour

>check bank account
>2.45 to my name

WHERE THE FUCK IS ALL MY FUCKING MONEY GOING WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

ALL I DO IS SLEEP AND WORK

I CANT BE SPENDING ALL MY MONEY ON FUCKING ENERGY DRINKS AND CIGARETTES

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON I JUST CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE I HAVE NO MONEY EVEN THO I HAVE 0 BILLS SINCE I LIVE AT HOME
>>
Dumb frog poster.
>>
>>1004104
NIce blog post. A business that doesn't take inventory will surely go broke. And so it is with people.
>>
Show me a 90 day bank statement. Be honest with yourself, go back through all credits and debits of the last 90 days. There's no confirmation bias when looking at raw numbers.
You can't lie to yourself about how you only spent a "couple bucks" on energy drinks and smokes when you have a statement in black and white in front of you that says you spent $80 in one week. Post your bank statement and expose your delusion.
>>
>>1004104
Buy your cigarettes and energy drinks online and in bulk.

Problem solved.
>>
>>1004104
Kill yourself. You probably spend hundreds on steam sales or stupid shit
>>
>50+ hours 7 days a week
I did this for 3 weeks before I quit that job.

I will never do that again. I was making double time when I was working on the weekends and it was still not worth the lack of off days.
>>
>>1004104
Restaurants, an apartment with cable and internet that you dont even use, and an insured vehicle that sits in your employer's lot more than you sit in it.

Fast food 2x daily- $400/mo
Rent/utils- $1000+/-/mo
Auto-$300+/-/mo

You're killing yourself for shitty food you eat at your desk, a bed you barely sleep in, and a carv you'll never drive.

STOP IT!
>>
Millennials; the post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUKDN61G4hY
>>
File: 1322799046930.jpg (27 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1322799046930.jpg
27 KB, 512x384
>mfw make 21 an hour
>mfw 16 hours a week
>mfw $30,000 in my savings account
>>
>>1004325
Sleep under a bridge, walk 20 miles to work, don't be a sucker, manage your priorities!!
>>
>>1004436
This. Those are and should be exclusive privileges for rich people.

btw vote Trump
>>
OP if you're not a dumb frog poster and really want help. Get a Mint.com account, and do some basic bookkeeping for yourself for the past few years or so.
Did you think your bank account would take care of itself?
also please implement Ramit's System in IWTY2BR
http://dropcanvas.com/zpf5p
RTFM
>>
>>1004104
make a fucking budget dumbass
>>
>>1004423
Fuck, senpai, I make 40/hour and only have 15k saved up.

I fell for the student loan meme, it was a hard lesson.
>>
>>1004423
what do you DO!?!
>>
>>1004104

Are you living in California or New York City or something?

If not, buy a cheap gun with your next paycheck and kill yourself you whiny faggot.
>>
The American dream is dead. But were goin to make it bigger, better, and greater than ever before. #makeamericagreatAGAIN
>>
>>1004948
> Trump
Well memed good sir.
>>
>>1004423
>>1004497
Holy shit you two suck at saving. I only make $11/hr and I have $10k in savings and $20k in bitcoin (got in at $20 so it doesn't count as using my brain/efforts).

I just use Mint, stick to my budget, and don't eat out every day. I would be so fucking stoked to have your paychecks. I hope you have houses at least. Do you have any other investments? I will have a house in a year or two.
>>
>>1005140
>still has 20k in Bitcoin
>didn't cash out when it was worth 50k
>practically won the lottery and lost 30k in value because he believed the Bitcoin shills and held longterm
My fucking sides.
>>
>>1004519
>>1004497
I work in a warehouse picking orders and dealing with deliveries. Also it's in Aussie dollars and I live and home with no expenses other than phone and internet
>>
>>1005148
Who said I didn't sell? I just didn't sell my entire position. Is this your first rodeo?
>>
>>1004104
What the hell were you doing with your money? It can't all be taxes and shit.
>>
You aren't frugal. Sell your bed and sleep on the floor, and vote Trump.
>>
File: go to sleep.jpg (35 KB, 510x510) Image search: [Google]
go to sleep.jpg
35 KB, 510x510
>>1005148
>>
>>1004104
> cigarettes and energy drinks

There's your problem.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.