[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Martin Shkreli Arrested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: Martin-Shkreli.jpg (103 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
Martin-Shkreli.jpg
103 KB, 1368x1026
Was just arrested by the FBI on securities fraud

source:

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/17/turing-pharmaceuticals-ceo-shkreli-arrested-by-fbi-reuters.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2015-martin-shkreli-securities-fraud/

anyone surprised by this? I was just viewing a few of his live streams the past few days. crazy stuff.
>>
AHAHAHAH
>>
He is an entertaining asshole. I hope he gets fucked in jail just so he learnes a lesson, then goes on to be a full time streamer.
>>
man I was enjoying the streams
>>
>>1002743
Based.
>>
>>1002743
he's an evil impotent bitch boy. here's to hoping he gets a good long time in prison along with many heavy fines lmao.
>>
Now it makes sense everyone on the live streams saying he looks like he's gonna an hero. He probably was thinking about, lmao.
>>
>>1002743
Nigga is worth $100 mill he'll get top lawyers to save his ass.
>>
>>1002743
But how do they reverse the price hike?
>>
on a serious note, are we kind of glad to know who these people are? I mean if not for the Sanduskies, Hitlers and Shkreli's we wouldn't have a very clear picture of the kind of behavior the rest of us should avoid.
>>
Lmao to the dumb fucks who actually invested in Kbio, especially after the price spike.
>>
>>1002743
Does this guys face make anyone else's fist hard? I've got a raging punchboner right now
>>
Holy fuck I was reading this bizarre-ass fucking article on some hip hop website last night about him lmfao

http://hiphopdx.com/interviews/id.2825/title.martin-shkreli-plans-to-bail-out-bobby-shmurda
>>
>>1002743
He is rightfully brilliant, but cocky and nerving.
>>
>>1002789
Also here is his youtube channel where he posts League of Legends streams l

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8gjB1PSXv_oAUSAQ16S0fA/videos
>>
>>1002789
>http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/17/turing-pharmaceuticals-ceo-shkreli-arrested-by-fbi-reuters.html
me too dude. Just read this this morning and now this. wtff
>>
WHAT THE FUCK MAN

I was just watching his stream LAST NIGHT.

How could this happen??

JUST FUCKING

RIP MY HEART OUT

HE WAS MY FUCKING GUY

HE WAS MY GUY

FUCK YOU FBI
>>
Read into this. What a joke.

Buy KBIO stock when it crashes. This case will not hold water.

What a sham.
>>
>>1002743

Securities fraud?

I thought he was just a faggot making shit that costs like $200 in Africa cost like $10000 here.

Not going to actual prison though.
>>
>>1002806
His stream was FILLED with /r9k/ tier shit. And he looked exactly like a white pepe.

Also he is very high on the autism spectrum.
>>
I really dislike the cheering of his arrest. It's only happening for political reasons.

The guy is probably guilty but if he was donating to the Obama administration nothing would happen.

What you are witnessing is the crucifixion for not a capitalist who wasn't crony enough to pay his dues to the rulers.
>>
>>1002821
related to his past practices as a hedge fund manager, got nothing to do with increasing the price of drugs
>>
>>1002828
Spare us the rhetoric edgemaster. HE was arrested not for the hike but for fraud.
>>
>>1002831

Oh. Well he's not going to a real prison, ja?
>>
>>1002821
cool id mate
>>
I like how the obvious price gouging of the diseased and dying wasn't enough to get the justice department interested but the moment it's found out that he possible stole from richer, whiter people they haul his ass off to the pokey.

Good morning all around though.
>>
>>1002868

cringe
>>
>>1002868
you forgot to attach a jew meme to your post
>>
>>1002868
Goos morning, Bernie. Bait for breakfast?
>>
>>1002871
>>1002880
>>1002896

>these little cocksucking apologists

Fun fact: You will never be like your idol, shekelkelly. You will never be rich. You will never be a wall street tycoon. You will never make it.

Hell, I'm surprised you even ventured out of your robinhood thread.
>>
Trump/Shkreli 2016
>>
>>1002901
Why are you posting undermining shit like this ? You are no better than them you faggot.
>>
>>1002901

How many boots did you eat for breakfast?
>>
>>1002901
Geez so angry so early. Calm down Bernie
>>
>>1002906
> calling other people bootlickers when you probably support NSA internet spying, domestic civilian watchlists, and police worship.
>>
They did it for the Wu Tang album
>>
HOLY SHIT WTF

THIS NIGGER IS MY IDOL

IT'S NOT REAL, SAY IT AINT SO :(
>>
File: fedorian publication.png (449 KB, 576x792) Image search: [Google]
fedorian publication.png
449 KB, 576x792
>>1002828
>I really dislike the cheering of his arrest. It's only happening for political reasons.

>The guy is probably guilty but if he was donating to the Obama administration nothing would happen.

>What you are witnessing is the crucifixion for not a capitalist who wasn't crony enough to pay his dues to the rulers.
>>
>>1002828
>only happening for political reasons

Motherfucker the case is from 2011 and is unrelated to his drug company.
>>
Free Martin Shkreli!
>>
Martin is based, hopefully he doesn't have any issues
>>
>>1002933
Haha is that what you think?
Everyone is guilty of something. That's why our legal system is so complicated; no one can be squeaky clean and that can be used against you if you get on someone's shit list.
>>
>>1002947
Securities Fraud isn't some "mistake" any honest Joe can accidentally commit. This isn't new either; even when he first jacked up the drug price all the news stories mentioned how he'd been tossed out of the hedge fund he managed and how they were suing him because of his misconduct.
>>
>>1002828

This.

The SEC and IRS magically seem to come up with cases against people who are vilified nationally for greed.

What a coincidence right?

> My brother worked for the IRS for 2 years
>>
>>1002987

Why wouldn't you do that?

It's a win win for the government: they get to take down the bad guy and to make money.

Wouldn't you, with the opportunity to make money even by illegitimate means, do so?
>>
File: long poop.jpg (32 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
long poop.jpg
32 KB, 653x490
>>1002989

Well it came to as a surprise to me when my brother explained this kind of thing.

I just thought that those on government law were primarily interested in justice first, and power/money second.

Not the case.

Particularly in the last 10 years the IRS and SEC have made it a point to crucify public villains by any means possible.

For ex, when they charge someone, they go for 1 or 3 charges that may be legit, and about a dozen charges that have no merit at all.
>>
>>1002987
I used to work for the SEC. It not as cut and dry as you might think. They get tips, mostly anonymously, that they have a legal mandate to follow up on. In the case of Martha Stewart, nobody within the SEC suddenly decided to single her out because of her high profile. Rather, a whistleblower came forward which led to an investigation. If she was just your average Joe, it would have been the exact same process, although he wouldn't have had as good legal representation as she did, of course. You know what a good way to not get charged with securities fraud is? To not commit any crimes that violate the legal codes that govern securities. Easy as that.
>>
>>1002775
This is a very good point. We must always pay attention to the outcomes of other peoples' actions. In this way we can learn from the mistakes of others, and avoid making the same mistakes ourselves.
>>
>>1002999
>the IRS and SEC have made it a point to crucify public villains by any means possible.
Why wouldn't they? Should cops stop going after criminals because they are in the public eye more? You act like having a high profile should be a protection from breaking the law.
>>
>>1002999

Who cares? When the case is over, they will still have enough money to live.
>>
So:
>guy raises price of medication
>makes good profits of it because gov will pay the price anyway
>gov gets mad at someone exploiting the system
>creates a bullshit claim to have guy arrested

Is this a possibility or not?
>>
>>1002999

This is any govt agencies high profile federal prosecution strategy. It's so you can secure a plea bargain by dropping charges, and get the conviction without going to court.
>>
>>1003024

It's entirely possible that the reason to arrest him is legitimate, even if it was just convenient.
>>
Lil Martypoo is a dirty Albanian and probably Jewish too. Read that recent Hiphopdx article the guy is a want to be thug, ignorant too.

That being said the charges seem trumped up, but they'll land some kind of conviction and he'll probably do some time.
>>
>>1003024
It's actually pretty unlikely. The claim has to have some merit. In order for the FBI to arrest someone, they will have spent a considerable amount of time building a clear case first. They are not in the habit of arresting criminals only to have them be released due to unsubstantiated evidence. The most likely scenario is that Shkreli really did commit securities fraud and someone tipped off the SEC. I'm sure Shkreli has rubbed enough people the wrong way for at least one whistleblower to come forward.
>>
>>1003039

The hedge fund he worked for is suing him for misconduct. They're the whistle blower. Securing a criminal conviction generally always guarantees a civil judgement aka money.
>>
>>1003025
This. The common tactic is to throw any charges they can at you and then see what sticks. It has nothing to do with this being a special case.
>>
>>1003042
Thanks. I didn't read the article. This proves that the SEC wasn't specifically singling him out. They were tipped off and are legally bound to investigate.
>>
>>1002743

LOL
>>
He gonna be doing the shmoney dance up in the big house
>>
How are we going to bail out our mascot?
>>
This dude is retarded. Watching his earlier YouTube stream and he just starts talking like a nigger and making gun noises. Absolutely embarrassing.
>>
>>1003059

Ugh. Here's where he started freestyle rapping https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7DHcc7jXMk
>>
If you guys are pissed off at the pricing of drugs, then don't blame the businessmen. Blame your stupid government for allowing private business to negotiate the price of drugs. Virtually all free market economies in the world don't do this shit. Not even fucking Singapore and that country is an Ayn Rand shithole. Americans just like to blame others for their mistakes.
>>
>>1003079

And who do you think lobbys and pays off the government to get these sort of laws?
>>
So what youre saying is buy into all of his companies, since theyre most likely going to crash, then sell when they come back up? like VW?
>>
File: 1450115883596.jpg (54 KB, 480x643) Image search: [Google]
1450115883596.jpg
54 KB, 480x643
He's worth 100 million dollars, hes gonna beat the charge

>Muh justice
>>
Whos to star as him in his imminent biopic?
>>
>>1003145

Ah yes, The Wolf of Aids Street. Probably that Michael Pena kid
>>
>>1003024
Its stated that hes not being arrested for being a controversial figure over drastically raising prices for medication, however, a civil suit will be had for that.

So in a way, yes, but soon, this is for securities fraud.
>>
>>1003135
Atleast most of what makes him money is being liquidized. This is a drastic change for him. Hes probably somewhere with that dumb emotionless face he has while his sack is at tight as a fucking raisin.
Things wont be the same.
I just hope the girls he hit up on okc start accusing of sexual harassment
>>
>>1003149
>Not michael cera
>>
>>1003132
Everything is getting liquid as we type. its exciting. im also getting my marijuana rec today. Exciting day
>>
https://youtu.be/I-4D6yj-cR4?t=1h22m12s

skip to 1:22:14
>>
File: 1422315346604.jpg (33 KB, 236x421) Image search: [Google]
1422315346604.jpg
33 KB, 236x421
>>1003180
>>
>>1003180
was that voicemail or did he hang up on an FBI agent?
>>
>>1003194
FBI agent answered to martins hello, so I assume it was a real agent.
>>
>>1003180
At least he didn't talk shit to them like every other prank caller
>>
File: albanians312.jpg (58 KB, 570x389) Image search: [Google]
albanians312.jpg
58 KB, 570x389
>>1002824
>And he looked exactly like a white pepe.
>albanian
>white
>>
>>1003199
Don't you think the FBI would call his real number, instead of the number he gives out to people online?
>>
>>1003226
did one of his viewers know about the impending charges?
>>
>>1003226
If you watch it from 1:22:06 martin says a couple of "hello"s
>>
>>1003229
No, but he gets pranked all the time. 2 days ago one guy imitated Obama (pretty well) and 15 minutes later a guy imitating Bernie called in.
>>
>>1003230
Does my diarrhea indicate the milk had gone bad?
>>
>>1003145
Tom Cruise
>>
>>1003233
?
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>1002743

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
>>1003269
>Taking a picture of your screen
>>
>>1003272
and
>sideways
>>
>>1002743
Does anyone else think he may actually have autism?
>>
funny thing is, is that he had a trip on here.
>>
No seizure warrant? Does that mean just assets or datas as well? You would think they would want every last electronic piece of equipment and storage media he owns.
>>
>>1002743
RIP in peace mr sheckle, it was fun
>>
>>1002775
>implying shkreli did anything wrong
>>
>>1002806
I should watch his other streams where he give financial advice
>>
File: image.png (394 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
394 KB, 640x1136
You will be remembered sheckleri
>>
pleading not guilty BTW

he is based as fuck
>>
FUCK THE POLICE
>>
WE HAVE TO FIGHT BACK FOR OUR MAN SHKRELI

FREE SHKRELI
>>
>>1003370
>fighting for scum
:^(
>>
>>1002828
>being this much of a cuck
>>
>>1003370
Seriously tho free my nigga Shkreli. Us Albanians can't be put down this easily. If I had some money I'd put it on him.
>>
>thinking this guy is a role model
Sigh. This board is full of edgy kids. I'm out of here.
>>
>>1003375
>>1003379
This guy is a success story.

His parents are poor immigrants, he finished University, became a hedgefund manager, figured out how to make shit tons of money.

The only thing he's guilty of is getting on the wrong side of a bunch of liberals who only read article headlines and reddit/tumblr threads are their main source of information.
>>
>>1002758
lol same here, was on last night too and I called him kek
>>
>>1003378
He wouldnt do the same for you
>>
>>1003378
Yeah it really is a shame.

I think he has a fair bit tucked away that won't get confiscated though.
>>
>>1003387
>started a Ponzi scheme
>successful

ayy
>>
>>1003387
>ran a Ponzi scheme
>misappropriated investor funds
>used money to pay off personal debts
>lied and cheated investors to defraud them
>covered up his tracks by falsifying documents in an audit
>gets caught and charged
Yea sounds like a real success story. We should all aspire to be like him.
>>
>>1002754
No one ever goes to jail for securities fraud.
>>
>>1003396
>>1003399
We should aspire to be like him. And I do.

But really though you should go back to reddit or tumblr or something. Why are you even on a business and finance board if you're against making money?
>>
>>1002772
Most of his money is tied up in Turing.
>>
>>1003402
>No one ever goes to jail for securities fraud.

This.

He will get maybe 2 years in a minimum security "fun" prison where he will have a lot of great stuff from the commissary.

And if he has any trouble he can just bribe some other inmates with a few packs of cigarettes or whatever.
>>
File: amd-madoff-jpg.jpg (74 KB, 970x1035) Image search: [Google]
amd-madoff-jpg.jpg
74 KB, 970x1035
Him and Bernie can have gay sex in prison.
>>
>>1003403
>thinks I'm against making money because I think criminals shouldn't be able to break the law
What if I break into your house and stole your... Xbox? (I'm not sure what else of value kids your age would have). I guess I would be justified because I'm all about making that dolla, right?
>>
>>1003410
So then why would I not want to be like him?

Pro tip: I still want to
>>
>>1003410
>>1003410
That is Martin's worst case scenario. I doubt it will come to that though, they always would rather collect a fine than pay for someone to be imprisoned.

I think what will likely happen is that he'll be fined millions and lose more millions in legal defense fees. It's also possible that he may be forbidden from engaging in securities trades going forward, which sucks because that's essentially his life. Stocks and livestreaming.

Either way as well no one will take him seriously as a CEO again if he's indicted. No serious players will bother with a CEO convicted of securities fraud.
>>
>>1003410
It is possible though that he will have the book thrown at him. There's a lot of attention on him and the government will probably want to appear fair by sacrificing him to the public outcry. No amount of money can save you if the Government needs to prove it's still good.

I talked to him last night and he was clearly stressed out and had a lot on his mind. He also was desperately propositioning girls on okcupid. Probably wanted some before he had to sit in jail for a few weeks while awaiting bail and sentencing.
>>
>>1003418
I want to be like him too.

>Make millions of dollars and live happy life
>Get sent to cozy prison for 3 years where you get to read books and relax all day

Wow sounds like a nightmare!

>>1003417
Yeah but he didn't steal money from other people. You really sound like a ledditor with your idiotic comparisons.
>>
>>1003419
>>1003423
Hmm good point.

Considering it's such a public case it might actually get the book thrown at him.

Still though, in a lot of cases people steal like $10's of millions and then they just relax in a prison for a couple years reading books before going back to a cozy life.
>>
>>1003424
>Yeah but he didn't steal money from other people.
Lmao. Where the hell do you think he stole money from? Himself? He stole money from investors and then spent it to cover personal debts and to pay off other investors. Do you even know what a Ponzi scheme is or are you just playing stupid for fun?
>>
>>1003426
Yeah because Bernie Madoff didn't get a 150 year sentence for doing the exact same thing.
>>
Did anyone here actually read the indictment and court docs? I thought there would be some decent discussion here. He started his first HF with like $700k. He blew up 3 hedge funds. One of his HF he blew up with just one short position (remind you of the guy who blew his shit up shorting KBIO?). His emails with his lawyer about backdating documents and the hilarious ("WT...F") email the accountant sent back after receiving them with obvious white out was so classic. Shit is just so fucked and illegal and they have all the evidence. I actually don't mind the guy, I watched his investing livestream and a story like his is motivational (aside from all of the illegal bullshit). Damn fuckers what will happen next?
>>
>>1003433
Scope, size, type of victims, and duration.

All of these are different factors to what Martin did. Martin also wasn't operating a Ponzi. Please read before saying those things.
>>
>>1003433
>Yeah because Bernie Madoff didn't get a 150 year sentence for doing the exact same thing.

Bernie Madoff stole tens of billions of dollars.

Shkreli is only worth about ~$100 million.
>>
>>1003436
>"As alleged in the indictment, Shkreli essentially ran his companies like a Ponzi scheme, where he used each subsequent company to pay off the defrauded investors in the prior company," Capers said.
Running a Ponzi scheme is exactly what he is charged with. Obviously the scope and size are different from that of a Madoff but that's just because Shkreli is a smaller fish. The principles are the same.
>>
I have only a kind of 'grazing' knowledge of this guy. Hasn't really caught my interest before now, but wasn't he jacking up the prices of meds because he was in a position of power and 'he could'?
>>
>>1003435

They have him cold. Unless somebody at Justice fucked up a date on a form or some other technical issue he is not going to walk. Reminds me of Gotti in a way. Be dirty as all hell and be as conspicuous and obnoxious as possible instead of staying out of the limelight. Like a wise man once said "You are making them come after you".
>>
>>1003445
Merlin said that I bet
>>
>>1003444
>I talked to him last night and he was clearly stressed out and had a lot on his mind. He also was desperately propositioning girls on okcupid. Probably wanted some before he had to sit in jail for a few weeks while awaiting bail and sentencing.

why wouldn't he? insurance companies are paying for it, and if an individual can't afford it they can get it for 10$ or free
>>
So you think he'll rat out maurice?

Also
>Getting caught before Maurice
>>
>>1003450

He is the kind of guy who will rat on anyone, and possibly make shit up just to save himself a few months/a year or 2 in prison.

If you think of it this way, he has the possibility of going to jail for 66% of the time he has been on this earth already. 20+ years is a lot to wrap your head around when you are barely 30 years old to begin with
>>
>>1003448
Reddit told us to hate him so we have to hate him, this doesn't fit the narrative!
>>
File: snif.png (409 KB, 1071x892) Image search: [Google]
snif.png
409 KB, 1071x892
why dey doin dis to muh boi!

HE dINdu ANythaNg!
>>
Martin Shrekli amiright
>>
>>1003461
>Borowitz Report

Can they make it any more obvious?
>>
>>1003448
Insurance companies are not going to eat that cost. They are going to recover it somewhere.

>>1003457
That is such a dumb platitude. Good job learning the term 'narrative' though. Also, The only reddit I have ever been on is nosleep so you might want to tone it down.
>>
>>1003461
why did they put a space in percent?
>>
>>1003473
I'm guessing you're American and under 16. The education system has failed this generation.
>>
>>1003477

Great answer,

Really informative 10/10
>>
>>1003477
You are an idiot.
>>
>>1003477
This is 2015 and its an American publication.

why didn't they just use per centum.
>>
He's out
>>
He's out on $5M bail, secured by his parents, and his lawyer is out on $1M bail secured by his wife/family

Nigga just spent $6M, more money than any of you will ever see in your life.

NOW WE WAIT FOR HIM TO START TWEETING.
>>
>>1003442
>essentially
>taking dumbed articles at face value

Securities fraud and misuse of funds is not a ponzi scheme.
>>
>>1003508
>>1003512
B A S E D

MAH NIGGA SHKRELI OUT

i HOPE HE DOES A "FREE MAN" LIVESTREAM
>>
The one-word percent is standard in American English. Percent is not absent from other varieties of English, but most publications still prefer the two-word per cent. The older forms per-cent, per cent. (per cent followed by a period), and the original per centum have mostly disappeared from the language (although the latter sometimes appears in legal writing).

There is no difference between percent and per cent. Choosing between them is simply a matter of preference.
>>
>>1003528

What the fuck does this add to the discussion of the most based man in America, even more based than Trump, this nigga actually does the shit he says!
>>
>>1002743
lel wasn't /biz/ praising this fag a couple of months ago?
>>
>>1003535
Still are and rightly so.
>>
>>1003535
Yeah it's just a tumblr invasion.

This man is based. I want to become him.
>>
>>1003521
It is if you are taking new investor money to pay off old investors, you dolt. In fact it exactly what it is.
>>
>>1003544
Hes not paying off old investors he was embezzling some funds to shore up his own firm. He was enriching himself. We can have a disagreement without the escalation and insults.
>>
>>1003528
I am the poster of the original per cent comment and thank you.
I read the article as well and still think that in 2015 just use percent, but you are a well mannered gent or lady and respect unto you and your family.
>>
>>1003547
He was paying off old investors and personal debts. Read the charges.
>>
Does anyone know if Shkreli is jewish?
>>
>>1003554

He was not paying them off, technically according to the article and charges, he was paying a salary to consultants he hired. The fact that they were his investors from a previous venture is just a coincidence my friend.

(^:
>>
Is this Henderson fucker everywhere?

>>1003560
He isn't.
>>
>>1003562
Lol
>>
>>1003572

Based Martin will be out of these charges before the album finishes playing once.
>>
File: 1423198823613.jpg (85 KB, 589x786) Image search: [Google]
1423198823613.jpg
85 KB, 589x786
>be sociopath
>break the law because you're a sociopath
>be arrested
>4chan is up in arms because they're also human trash, and they want to be successful human trash like you

It's shit like this that makes me think America still has a fighting chance. If you worthless autists are pissed off, the government has done its job.
>>
>>1003588
Why aren't you up in arms? Are you not 4chan? Who are you, Reddit?
>>
damn...I was really enjoying his streams
>>
>>1003599
He'll be back, friend.
>>
>>1003597
I mean, I love this place, I've been here for ages.

But if America does the exact, polar opposite of what the 4chan userbase tells them to do, we'll be in pretty good shape.

This place is basically a support group for social refuse and malignant narcissists.

Hence why so many posters here are obsessed with people like Trump or Hitler, who are also appalling human beings, but are financially and politically successful at it.
>>
>>1003597
Audible lol'd hard at this comment.
>>
File: btfo.png (161 KB, 635x773) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
161 KB, 635x773
>>1003607
>Hence why so many posters here are obsessed with people like Trump or Hitler, who are also appalling human beings, but are financially and politically successful at it

That is a subjective opinion. The same could be said about Bernie Sanders or whoever dick you love to suck.

What's wrong with Trump exactly? Besides all the redditors saying he IS LITERALLY HITLER for some made up reason.

Pic related lmao
>HE IS JUST LIKE HITLER
>>
>>1002775
Saw this comment on reddit, verbatim.
>>
File: thisiswhatyouget.jpg (28 KB, 454x429) Image search: [Google]
thisiswhatyouget.jpg
28 KB, 454x429
>>1002743
>mfw
>>
File: developing_story.png (605 KB, 550x713) Image search: [Google]
developing_story.png
605 KB, 550x713
>>1002743
>>
>yfw he runs away to non-extraditing country and continues his business from aboard.
People like Shrelki are above the law and will run away from the US. My guess his assets are in the Cook islands. If you know this island you know the DOJ cannot touch it.
>>
File: Lucky star.jpg (9 KB, 232x218) Image search: [Google]
Lucky star.jpg
9 KB, 232x218
>>1003610
>why don't we just register all the Muslims
>taking advantage of crises to do things that benefit you politically but harm your country as a whole

If you spend a long enough time here, you realize that 90% of the political opinions here exist because the people here are angry at society and want to find something as repulsive as possible to mainstream America and latch onto it to give them an excuse to be failures.

I'm not trying to change your mind here, but it's pretty obvious to the external observer.

Hence why you're here white-knighting for some septic-tank/homo sapiens crossbreed that eventually managed to get in trouble for deliberately, repeatedly hurting other people.
>>
>>1003554
>>1003547
>>1003562
He raised the price of the most profitable product that a company which he bought sells. Knowing that would cause the company's stock price to fall, he already shorted shares and rode the money train to the bottom. Any fucking 16 year old could think of that plan and that's why this autistic fool is going to get a life-time ban from the securities industry.
>>
>>1003623
Maybe some people just don't like Muslim terrorists who hate America?

Better than being a cuck like Europe is letting in millions of refugees and letting them wreak havoc on the country while giving them free things.

I can't wait to see what Europe looks like in 5 years. Serves them fucking right for always talking down on the US and saying they're so tolerant and all that.
>>
>>1003588
This. At least Hitler was an idealist and patriot. He fought for what he thought would bring ultimate peace and unity to the world. People like Shkreli are piece of shit scam artists only concered with thier own self importance. They will do and say anything and fuck anyone over on the name of greed. He knows he's a piece of shit and doesn't care. You can see the apathy dripping from his face.
>>
>>1003637
>Being this buttflustered

Lmao how does it feel to know you will never have even 1/10th of Shrekli's bail amount?
>>
>>1003635
See, and you're giving me a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

>the normies don't know what I know
>I can't wait to see them all suffer
>that'll teach them to make fun of my neckbeard

Meanwhile, in reality, there are 12 million Muslims in the US, and they've managed to commit significantly less terror than pissed off Asians in their 20s.

Even a liberal would be ashamed at that level of Helen Lovejoy panic mongering.

The sexual insults (the constant popularity of cuck) are a great little window into the amount of sexual insecurity here.

Most people don't obsess over black cock, because they've had a healthy sexual development, and they're getting enough pussy to get them through life. Needless to say, the people posting on /pol/ and /int/ don't.
>>
han solo is killed by his son, kylo ren
>>
>>1003642
Careful. You might hurt yourself on those edges.
>>
>>1003654
But your post was much more edgy than mine.

>>1003647
>>the normies don't know what I know
>>I can't wait to see them all suffer
>>that'll teach them to make fun of my neckbeard

What?

I'm saying that Europe deserves what is happening right now with their insane policy and openness to refugees. They are getting quite cultural enriched right now and it will only get worse.
>>
>>1003662
Nobody can be this oblivious. I just got it. 9/10 troll. You got me.
>>
>>1003642
600k in one lifetime isn't impossible.
>>
>>1003662
>I can't wait to see what Europe looks like in 5 years

Meanwhile in reality, 80% of the Syrian refugees are in Turkey, Jordan, or Lebanon.

As an added side note, most European nations have a high proportion of their population as non-Hispanic white because guess what, the demographic-economic paradox effects everyone.

I have a lot of political beliefs that would freak a normie out, but all that 4chan has anymore is meme spouting, tinfoil and thinly veiled hatred of the society around them.

Hence why you're busy doing your best to shill for some dirtbag criminal. Because deep down, you hate American society for rejecting you, and you recognize Martin Shkreli as a person who is extremely harmful to that society.
>>
>>1003623

Different guy, but why can't you understand that other people have opinions that are different than yours? Just fuck off with your bullshit already. We're talking about Shkreli in this thread go cry in a different one pls.

Shkreli shoulv'e just told his HF investors he blew their shit up after he become successful from his bio company. Then told them he would pay them with his personal cap.
>>
>>1003588
>>1003607
>>1003623
>>1003647
Hit the nail on the head.

There's two types of posters on 4chan: people who come here for amusement, and then social rejects who take the shitposting seriously. Unfortunately the second demographic has been growing a lot faster than the first one lately.
>>
>>1003670
>Because deep down, you hate American society for rejecting you, and you recognize Martin Shkreli as a person who is extremely harmful to that society

But I don't even live in the US.

And no one has rejected me lol, I just don't like mudslimes and the liberals who love to suck their creampies out of their wives. You're making too many assumptions.
>>
I imagine that Bobby Shmurda probably isn't very happy about this, to say the least. What luck.
>>
>>1003679
Martin is out, but I don't think Bobby is on his mind right now.
>>
>get $700.000 from investors
>lose it all
>convince someone to give you $1 million claiming you have $35 million
>lose it all

greatest trader of all time. Why do we like this guy again?
>>
>>1003708

I read that too m8. Lost $7m+ on one short position on a penny stock pharma company. No hedge I guess. I'm still wondering how you start a hf with only $700k. Did most of his money come from starting Turing? Or buying 50%+ of KBIO at ~$1 and selling it at ~$40?
>>
File: RE5_Ricardo_Irving.jpg (26 KB, 960x406) Image search: [Google]
RE5_Ricardo_Irving.jpg
26 KB, 960x406
this guy reminds me of Irving from RE5 so much
>>
>>1003599
Same, that one in Boston was cash.

Same with the one back in late November on basic finance

Please #FreeShkreli
>>
>>1003648
Lol nobody fucking watches that gay shit besides reddit fags
>>
>>1003800
>>1003802
I will be the Judge at Mr. Shrekli's trial and I will #FreeShrekli

You have my word.
>>
>>1002743
Fuck I knew something was a little off about last nights stream...

He was cool showed his process for financial analysis, rekt redditors calling him, and played league...
>>
File: download.png (3 KB, 171x158) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3 KB, 171x158
he dindn du nuffin he waz good goy
>>
File: image.png (828 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
image.png
828 KB, 1180x842
>>1003637
>implying getting your dick sucked by Taylor Swift while listening to Wu-Tang won't bring about world peace
>implying the government isn't filled with sociopaths who should be arrested but aren't because of 'muh patriotism'
LONG LIVE SHKRELI
>>
>>1003819
FREE MY NIGGA SHREKLI

THE STREETS WON'T REST WHILE MY NIGGA IN JAIL
>>
>>1003823
He's out, but how long will the burden of the feds watching his every move last? We must free him!
>>
>>1003819
>criminal sociopaths exist in the government and rarely face prosecution for crimes committed
>for this reason we should take non-government criminal sociopaths and make them our heroes
#freeShkreli
#autistSociopathsLivesMatter
>>
>>1003826
Buttblasted SEC employee detected.

#FREEMYNIGGASHREKLI
#FUCKTHEPOLICE
>>
>>1003830
>SEC employee
U wot m8?
>>
File: murka3.jpg (56 KB, 437x611) Image search: [Google]
murka3.jpg
56 KB, 437x611
>>1003830
In mankind's youth, when somebody acted like a sperg, fucked over the rest of the tribe, and kept getting caught stealing, the local braves would take them out into the woods and hit them in the head with rocks until there was no longer a problem.

It's nice to see that America still has that very basic functionality. Sometimes our society is still capable of protecting itself.
>>
>>1003845
>It's nice to see that America still has that very basic functionality. Sometimes our society is still capable of protecting itself.

If you dislike America so much why don't you just leave the country?
Show me which country actually cares about people and is as idealized as you seem to make it seem.

In most countries this shit is much worse btw, where you have local mafias working closely with the government so they never get arrested because they're paying them their share and staying out of eachother's way. Now that is a much more fucked up situation and that exists in many parts of the world right now.
>>
>>1003849
I love America.

In Mexico this guy would be the next president.
>>
>>1003845
That image needs an update.
Nobody even knows what we're fighting for anymore. Not even the soldiers.
>>
>>1003851
Exactly so why do you keep making anti-American posts?

Other parts of the world are equally if not significantly more "corrupt". In those countries these kinds of people would literally never get arrested because they have absolutely zero financial laws.
>>
>>1003849
>it's worse in other places so we shouldn't do anything about it here!
>>
File: murka5.jpg (59 KB, 342x488) Image search: [Google]
murka5.jpg
59 KB, 342x488
>>1003857
Nigga, America is paradise.

I honestly believe that image.

Any society with specialization is going to be vulnerable to parasitism and abuse of power. This is a huge problem dating back to the days of the Pharaoh, only with the development of republics and impartial rule of law has humanity started to deal with it.

This guy getting arrested is an example of why the US is such a nice country. South of the Rio Grande a guy like Carlos Slim could do the same thing, and all it gets him is richer than Bill Gates.
>>
Anyone that wants to voice your opinion, feel free to give him a call

646X217X2783
>>
>>1003862
>>it's worse in other places so we shouldn't do anything about it here!

Didn't say we shouldn't. I said it exists everywhere and it's a lot better when it comes to these problems in America than almost any other country in the world.
>>
>>1003194
It's a prank site - i remember telling people people to use on /pol/ while the stream was running
>>
i kinda like this guy. if he did everything legaly. think about it, he had people pay high price for life saving drug that insurance companys paid for because fuck insurance companys. He also fucked shorts hard on KBIO... if he would've just kept it all legal..........
>>
Can't wait to see this faggot banned from ever heading a company again.

So much for owning half of all rap music you fucking autist.

Although, I really wish he kept hiking drug prices. Eventually he would fuck with the wrong drug, people whose lives depended on it would get pissed, and they would kill him because they are going to die without the drug anyway.

I certainly would kill him if he figured out how to make my benzos $750 a pill.
>>
>>1004139
>Hating based Martin

>>>/reddit/
>>
JUST
>>
>>1004162
RELEASE
>>
>>1004164
MY
>>
>>1004167
NIGGA
>>
>>1004169
SHKRELI
S
H
K
R
E
L
I
>>
>>1004144
>based
>failed
pick one
>>
is it possible to hide money where the government won't find it
>>
>>1004173
Yes. Cook Islands like the other poster in this thread said or bitcoin or something.

There's always a way to hide it.
>>
>>1003816
That's pretty much all of his streams though.
>>
>>1004173
I once hid one million dollars in my ass.. so yeah, anything is possible.
>>
>>1003675
If the Tumblr crowd continues to gain more traction on the internet, I'm afraid this is only going to get worse. Nobody seems to think a middle-ground is possible. You're either a SJW or you're diametrically opposed to one.
>>
>>1003675
>people who come here for amusement, and then social rejects who take the shitposting seriously.
I really hate when newfaggots who came to this website to "look at funny memes" think that they belong here.

This site has been my home longer than you've been out of high school. This has been my main form of social interaction for a long time.

Then a bunch of you fucking idiots flooded the place and ruined it.

Go ahead and post your autism, fedora, or muh sekrit club images in defense of your infestation. It doesn't hurt me any. This place was much better before it became popular, and anyone who has been here since before even 2010 (which was already quite bad) knows it.
>>
And this all comes from the fact that he has to compensate and get back at the world for being so weak looking and ugly/unmasculine. He looks like a little bitch boy. He is like a hyena trying to bite everyone. He wants to prove how edgy and cool he is.
>>
>>1003346
wow, aren't you an edgy one.

If you are some Russian Oligarch with a small army or a drug baron you can do whatever you like and pull shit like this off.

But this guy right here is a pussy ass little bitch boy and everyone can break his face.
>>
>>1003403
Because you put so much effort into being edgy after reading how sociopaths "make it", you will never be successful. You will all be shit and probably won't even save up a million.

lol

deluded manchilds
>>
>>1003424
>You are not a edgy, sociopathic fraud that only cares about money

>MUST BE REDDITOR DERP

>Not like me, I'm no moralfag and will make millions with me schemes MUAHAHHAHA

loser
>>
>>1003387
>he finished University
He dropped out of high school and graduated with a fucking BA (LMAO) in BIOLOGY from a shit tier university.
>became a hedgefund manager
Because he got lucky on a few bets and everyone thought he was a genius. His repeated failures on predicting stocks are evidence of him just getting lucky. People kept giving him money because he was famous within the Jew circles because muh boy wonder phenomenon. He failed many, many times, and had to commit illegal acts to not get run out of Wall Street.

>The only thing he's guilty of is getting on the wrong side of a bunch of liberals who only read article headlines and reddit/tumblr threads are their main source of information.
The only thing he's guilty of is running a Ponzi scheme, being an arrogant cock who really isn't very impressive when you look past his carefully constructed facade, and preying on poor people who literally have no other options. You simply do not prey on people who will literally fucking die if they don't get their medicine. This includes cancer patients and the kinds of people who needed daraprim. You already fucking know he was going to try his hardest to get in on that lucrative cancer market. "They'll pay because otherwise they'll die! Hahahaha I'm gonna be so rich!"

>But his price hikes only affect the insurance companies!
Yeah, and when the insurance companies have to pay a shit ton more for your drug, you have to pay a shit ton more in your premium.
>>
>>1003607
>Hence why so many posters here are obsessed with people like Trump or Hitler, who are also appalling human beings, but are financially and politically successful at it.

The reason is because users of 4chan are basically edgy sheep trying to go against the crowd of reddit liberals and tumblers.

There is no other reason. The world view of /biz/fags is just warped around the whole sociopathic, evil, edgy, immoral image of a money making badass CEO.

The reality is most of these guys are loser procrastinators and will never achieve anything, let alone make millions.

They are the children who think that by being edgy they will get ahead in life.

Where does this stem from? Them being betas. Literally. You won't see 6'2'' alpha males doing stuff like this. This is rat behaviour. And Scheli is a typical example. You can say this fag was always bullied and rejected by girls. So now he feels he has to get back at the world. Just like the betas of /biz/.

PROTIP: You will never make it.
>>
>>1004221
>Yeah, and when the insurance companies have to pay a shit ton more for your drug, you have to pay a shit ton more in your premium.

That makes it an inherent flaw in the current insurance company system rather than of his own doing.

>>1004223
I can literally imagine someone wearing a fedora typing this post out lmao.

If you're "so much smarter than all these pleb /biz/ fags" why are you even here? You seem to be no better because you keep replying and posting on a board you hate so much, who's the real loser when you're forcing yourself to spend your time here and you clearly dislike it?
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 306x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 306x365
>>1004223
>>1004221
>>1004219
Fuck all that noise nigga, life ain't fair.

Drop all charges against the God of /biz/ Martin "Anything for Them There Sheckles" Shkreli!
>>
>>1004201
Fellow oldfag here. Nah dawg you are really just taking the memeing too seriously.
>>
>>1004221
Oh yea, he just stumbled into all that money and is still stupid!!

Fucking reddit these days
>>
>>1004226
>I can literally imagine someone wearing a fedora typing this post out lmao.

Sticks and stones will break my bones, but ad hominems will never harm me.

>If you're "so much smarter than all these pleb /biz/ fags" why are you even here?
>You

I don't think this thread was about me or I was posting anything about myself, was I? I was addressing the edgy plebs ITT. Just from an observer's point of view. You never refuted my points, because you know I am right. What I am, does not matter. What my situation is, does not matter. What matters is that that's the harsh reality of /biz/. It's full of manchild plebs who just want to do edgy, illegal shit to be cool. Mostly because they have been shunned all their lives.
>>
>>1004229
>Oh yea, he just stumbled into all that money and is still stupid!!
He's not dumb, but he's not a genius or super smart or anything like that.

He literally did stumble into all that money. He got extremely lucky predicting a bunch of stocks and made some Jews very happy. Because of his age and how fucking arrogant he is, some of the dumber Jews decided to give him a bunch of money thinking they'd get a huge return from the "genius kid."

Instead he failed, again, and again, and again, and again, and then failed some more. To cover up all his failures, he committed all kinds of crimes.

There is nothing to idolize or praise about him. He won the stock prediction lottery and it got to his head. He thought he was a genius, but instead he turned out to actually be really fucking bad at predicting stocks.

Then he decided to be a nigger and now he's going to be ruined because of it.
>>
>>1004229
This lmfao.

You don't "accidentally" get lucky making millions of dollars. Doesn't happen.
>>
>Albanians
>white
>>
File: image.png (205 KB, 791x652) Image search: [Google]
image.png
205 KB, 791x652
>>1004231
The sad reality of life is that being a moralfag will get you no where in buisness or in life. Sheltered sheep like you don't get 100 million dollar salaries like Based Shkreli does, you don't have the backbone or the balls. You need to be liked, or to have 'muh morals' even when those around you don't. There are millions of people much, much worse than Shkreli In the 1%.
>>
>>1004231
>What matters is that that's the harsh reality of /biz/. It's full of manchild plebs who just want to do edgy, illegal shit to be cool. Mostly because they have been shunned all their lives.

Who's saying the ad hominems again?

You will never be successful either, you come to a board of supposed "losers", take all the memeing seriously and then write edgy essays about why everyone is a loser and you're so smart.

Yeah a lot of people here are manchildren, but you're even worse. You acknowledge it and keep coming back to a board that you hate so much and you think so low of. Why?

>An observer's point of view blah blah blah

To an observer's point of view it looks even more pathetic to be talking about how bad /biz/ is ON /BIZ/. Do you value your time so little that you're going to be spending hours somewhere you hate, telling us about it? That's really sad. You're worse than a manchild, I'm not even sure what to call you. You're just some idiot who thinks he's smarter than everyone else yet still wastes his time here. The difference is we enjoy it, you're doing it for an unknown reason.
>>
>>1004241
This.

Keep telling us how much "morals" you have from your shitty apartment with a broken down car.

While Based Shrekli is posting bail higher than any number you'll earn in a lifetime.
>>
File: 1427394557836.jpg (26 KB, 265x300) Image search: [Google]
1427394557836.jpg
26 KB, 265x300
>>1004241
>>1004242
>>1004243
Underage children.

Please return when you're out of high school.

I thought it was really cool to hate moralfags when I was your age, too.
>>
>>1004241
>The sad reality of life is that being a moralfag will get you no where in buisness or in life.

Yeah, except you are saying that while being a pleb with no money and because of your edginess and because girls didn't date you in school. That is the reason why /biz/ sucks.

>Sheltered sheep like you don't get 100 million dollar salaries like Based Shkreli does, you don't have the backbone or the balls

Was never about me. I never mentioned if I am for or against his tactics. I just confirmed the reasons WHY you are for Hitler, Schreli and "bad people" and are so vocal about it. It is not because you have figured out a particular tactic will help you "make it". Nope, you just want to be "HARDCORE" and get back at the world, which is pathetic. You will never make money boyo.

>There are millions of people much, much worse than Shkreli In the 1%.

Yes, because they aren't like Schkreli and /biz/fag manchilds. They are grown ups that realise you don't fucking play the edgy teenager role after 20, especially not in the business world. "Hurr durr I'm a raise this drug, because FUCK DA SYSTEM AMIRITE LOLOLOL xD"

>>1004242
>You will never be successful either, you come to a board of supposed "losers", take all the memeing seriously and then write edgy essays about why everyone is a loser and you're so smart.

I have not once mentioned anything about myself in my posts. Why do you keep addressing me. Care to refute my points? Saying I won't make it or that I'm a sheep is not rebuttal.

>>1004243
The difference is Shckreli has no morals and is a multi millionaire. Yet you fags have no morals, no education, no motivation, no money and should keep tail between your legs. Know your place, sheep!
>>
>>1004236
>He's not dumb, but he's not a genius or super smart or anything like that.

Yeah he was just born to poor immigrant parents then kept getting lucky over and over and over until he made millions upon millions of dollars and became one of the most talked about people for weeks.

Ok that's plausible.

>>1004245
Not "hating moralfags", it's just retarded what Shkreli haters are saying.

Who cares if some faggots who don't use protection get HIV? Too bad should've thought about it before making tumblr posts saying you want to "poz your neg holes".
>>
>>1004248
>I have not once mentioned anything about myself in my posts. Why do you keep addressing me. Care to refute my points?
>Saying I won't make it or that I'm a sheep is not rebuttal.

But those are your "points". That's literally your exact comments. There's nothing to refute, you didn't make a point you've done exactly what you just accused me of using, ad hominems.

And you quite vividly described how much people on /biz/ are manchildren and how we're losers with "no education no money blahblahblah", but it begs the question why are you even here? If you clearly hate this board so much you look like a retard arguing against it on it. You're spending your precious time somewhere you "hate".
>>
>>1004249
>then kept getting lucky over and over and over
But he literally didn't do that. At all.
>Barely 23, he was managing hedge fund Elea Capital in New York and lost it all in 2007. Around then, a trade with Lehman Brothers ended with a $2.3 million judgment against him, prosecutors said. In 2010, he lost his clients’ $3 million investment in his new fund, MSMB Capital.
>In 2011, he bet that shares of Orexigen Therapeutics Inc. would fall and wound up owing $7 million to his broker, Merrill Lynch, authorities said. He couldn’t pay, and he, an unnamed accomplice and MSMB Capital eventually extinguished the debt with a $1.35 million settlement, they said.
>Part of that money came from his next firm, authorities said. After the collapse of MSMB Capital, Shkreli launched MSMB Healthcare with about $5 million from 13 investors. He paid himself “far in excess” of the agreed-upon 1 percent management fee and 20 percent profit incentive, according to the SEC.
>Shkreli then used cash from MSMB Healthcare to invest in Retrophin, the pharmaceutical company he founded in 2011, even though it “had no products or assets,” prosecutors said. Later, he used the assets of Retrophin to repay angry investors in his hedge funds, prosecutors said.
>As Shkreli’s losses mounted, so did his lies. He fabricated portfolio statements and, with his lawyer’s help, deceived the SEC and outside accountants. He backdated records, manufactured a phony loan agreement between Retrophin and a hedge fund, and created sham consulting agreements with Retrophin as a way to route the company’s cash to his earlier investors.
This is literally the only reason he is where he is today:
>he worked as an intern for Jim Cramer’s hedge fund as a 17-year-old and quickly impressed with his ability to call stocks.
He got lucky calling stocks and Cramer's name did the rest of the work. People threw their money at him and he threw it down the drain because he is inept.
>>
Alright. Alright.

Let's stop bashing, hating or being edgy for a moment and think rationally.

What specific things has Schreli taught us?

What is that we should learn and take away from him?

And don't say it is his attitude or approach, because most of the rich people are like this, they just aren't so vocal about it and hush it down.

I'd like to know specific skills or points to take away from his efforts.
>>
>>1004256
>I'd like to know specific skills or points to take away from his efforts.
1. Work at Jim Cramer's hedge fund and get lucky calling stocks.
2. Fail at calling stocks for the entire rest of your career. Piss off the investors you lied to.
3. Forge documents and shit to make it seem like you're making money.
4. ???
5. Get arrested.
>>
>>1004251
>But those are your "points". That's literally your exact comments. There's nothing to refute, you didn't make a point you've done exactly what you just accused me of using, ad hominems.

Ok, so you agree that all of you are basically edgy teen idiots who are no better than reddit fags or tumblers. Just a different breed of poison.

Also, you show your idiocy by instantly labelling me as a redditor or libtard or anything of that. Typical sheeple "black and white" thinking. If I'm against you, I must be for them. Not really, I hate all of you, 4channers, bizfags, tumblers, redditors and all the other "special snowflakes" ;)

All of you are sheeple kek. If you weren't, you would not even be posting on this website.

Inb4 "I'm a sheeple, too". Guess what, I don't give a fuck. I'm just an observer.
>>
>>1004249
>Not "hating moralfags", it's just retarded what Shkreli haters are saying.
>Who cares if some faggots who don't use protection get HIV?

>hating

If you are using emotions like that, then you are a toppleb and will never make it. Serious people don't speak in emotions, they don't try to be edgy or "good people". They do whatever is the best way for them to act. That includes not taking alignments, because world is not good or bad. It's not black or white.
>>
>>1004260
>Not really, I hate all of you, 4channers, bizfags, tumblers, redditors and all the other "special snowflakes" ;)
>All of you are sheeple kek. If you weren't, you would not even be posting on this website.

So you're self-hating? Great at least we got that out of the way.

>>1004262
>If you are using emotions like that, then you are a toppleb and will never make it.

What is "making it"?

If you browse websites of people you hate so much and spend hours of your time responding and posting in threads you will never "make it" either.
>>
File: IMG_0587.jpg (178 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0587.jpg
178 KB, 960x960
>>1002743
>>
>>1004266
>If you browse websites of people you hate so much and spend hours of your time responding and posting in threads you will never "make it" either.
>he says after posting in this thread consistently for hours on end.
jesus go kill yourself already we all know you want to be a psychopath but instead you're just a self-created sociopath who nobody likes who doesn't have any money either
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.