[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that men seem to do all the shit jobs while all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 306x306
Why is it that men seem to do all the shit jobs while all the cushy ones are done by women? And I mean, in both cases, zero skill jobs.

If I go to my local supermarket, the ones pushing shopping carts outside in the rain are all men. The van delivery drivers are all men. The people working at tills are mostly women. Shelf stacking is about 50:50. Customer services are one hundred percent female.

The same for all zero skill office positions. HR, administrators, its all women. I went inside an HR company once. An office full of women. Meanwhile, builders on roads, standing a few feet away from passing cars, are all men.

Is this really the lot of most men? Conditioned to see themselves as disposable? Why don't they feel pathetic as fuck?
>>
>>1002703

You pretty much described men doing all the high paying casual/part time jobs and women doing all the shitty full time work while getting paid 1/2.
>>
File: 1431190619321.jpg (3 MB, 674x7920) Image search: [Google]
1431190619321.jpg
3 MB, 674x7920
>>1002703
Well your observation isn't incorrect anon. Pic related.

As for why: women are really physically weak, and thus men outcompete them in these roles without even trying.
Likewise when your role is 90% face to face chatting, small talk, building rapport, those sorts of gay things, women have a natural advantage over men and outcompete them without even trying.
>>
>>1002719
This chart would be more interesting if the width of each bar represented the absolute number of people employed as {}
>>
>>1002724
W-why?
>>
>>1002726
Because it would be more information. I bet there are more electricians then nutritionists.
>>
>>1002703
who do you think manages all these women? aim higher dweeb
>>
>>1002730
Well sure, but more information isn't always better. It's a chart of gender distribution for a bunch of different jobs, and it displays this quite effectively. Adding more information on top would make it cluttered and/or messy.
>>
>>1002719
"Garbage- and service-station-related occupations"
>>
Women are taking over as school principals, postmasters, cops...all the higher paying jobs.
>>
>>1002703

Some women are smart enough to exploit a society that treats them as lessers, and to surprise them when HOLY SHIT just about anyone without a disability who tries to not be completely useless can get a degree/get a semi-skilled job.
>>
Men tend to be burlier and there's a machismo attraction to putting yourself in harm's way. But on the other hand, I have noticed a shitload of woman road workers recently when I had never seen one before. Not sure what changed there.
>>
Only if you are pleb. I've worked in PE/HF and 90% of the front office is men. Women are the office managers and secretaries
>>
>>1004738

They realized how much you get paid to be a flagman.

The job blows cocks from boredom/heat/bad drivers, but the pay is pretty good for 'you literally just need to be able to stand up for hours on end'.
>>
File: male_female_bell_curve_.png (17 KB, 429x241) Image search: [Google]
male_female_bell_curve_.png
17 KB, 429x241
>>1002703
the iq gap is quite large when we look at the adults over 25yo. you simply cannot expect women to contribute much of society or technologial advance (which is the only force driving standard of living and global gdp to sky highs).

nearly 85% of women have an iq close to 100. that's simply not enough for creativity and math.
>>
>>1004801
the iq test is an old biased test in favour of the way males brains wire themselves
>>
>>1004870

Says the femnazi
>>
>>1002703

> Reality

perhaps it's time you accept it anon. You want the good life? This is the first step.
>>
>>1004801
>you simply cannot expect women to contribute much of society or technologial advance
>>
File: 1448324640696s.jpg (6 KB, 207x212) Image search: [Google]
1448324640696s.jpg
6 KB, 207x212
>>1004870
that's why 99,9% of all inventions are discovered by men. again the only driving factor of global gdp rise and standard of living of humaninds is technology.

as polls show, women are way more interested in fashion, relationships etc. while men spend their time with more creative things, which usually require a higher iq too. if you have an avarage iq as most of women have (they have much less variation between individuals compared to men) you simply are not that interested in creative things, technology and science being some of them
>>
>>1004801
that's a really interesting chart.

https://inkonskin.wordpress.com/2014/04/13/the-superiority-of-patriarchy/
really interesting article
>>
Because men who don't go to school are working as laborers making twice as much as supermarket workers. The only reason a man has to work retail (assuming he's not trying to bang high school girls) is because he's crippled or retarded.
>>
>>1005065
>that's why 99,9% of all inventions are discovered by men.
Not true. Where are your citations? 100% of women who can have given birth to a baby. No man has ever done that. because they can't. All the "innovators" and "warriors" can't create and nourish a baby. So.....according to your dumbass logic, it's women who should be given the credit for everything invented because they gave life to the baby boy.

I think you would be more logical if you wouldn't walk around with a dragon dildo up your ass. Try it for a few days and thank women and their derivatives who invented the dragon dildo up your ass.
>>
I'm not sure if that's the case these days. Half the people working in my company are chicks.
>>
>>1005212
>being this butt-blasted
No one is (or should be) saying that women are worthless. We're specifically talking about intelligence and physical strength, two really big factors that go towards being employable in the workforce.

>>1005338
>be aerospace engineer in an SJW engineering firm
>all sorts of company directives about promoting equality, etc etc
>no one ever brings up that there's only one woman in my entire department
Brings a smile to my face
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.