[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which side of the CASHFLOW QUADRANT are you on /biz/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: cashflowquadrant2.jpg (117 KB, 800x300) Image search: [Google]
cashflowquadrant2.jpg
117 KB, 800x300
Which side of the CASHFLOW QUADRANT are you on /biz/?
>>
>>1001534
If I own some cash monies and savings balances, and don't have a job, does that make me an investor?
>>
The leftmost one, as most people on /biz/ are.
>>
>>1001534
That's clearly a quintrant OP.
>>
>>1001554
Technically.... but are you turning a profit after living expenses? If not I wouldn't personally call myself an investor.
>>
>>1001583
Well I wouldn't call myself a particularly successful investor..
>>
>>1001554
If it doesn't exceed your living expenses, you're a NEET.

An investor can do nothing at all and still have more money at the end of the month than he did at the start.
>>
File: 1435184310778.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1435184310778.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
Stuck in "E", about to make a big push to "B" and "I".

I-i-it starts with the Robin Hood app.
>>
Business owner and investor. Feels slightly disappointing only being part of the 5%, I was hoping for 1% at the very least.
>>
File: Quadrant of Indigence.png (78 KB, 1484x1366) Image search: [Google]
Quadrant of Indigence.png
78 KB, 1484x1366
this really should be an octant. there are levels to this Neetdom
>>
>>1001619
erroneous, the robin hood app requires you. You're an E who just added a side job and stuck his toe in S.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.