[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf is a cheating whore. How do I make money off cheating whores?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1380481748632186.jpg (33 KB, 491x349) Image search: [Google]
1380481748632186.jpg
33 KB, 491x349
My gf is a cheating whore. How do I make money off cheating whores?
>>
start a dick sucking competition against her and charge $1 entry fee with the winner getting the pot. and then when you're gf is busy blowing 16 guys at once, steal the money and flee.
>>
Keep a 'file' on her
Blackmail her "pay up in cash & your stank ass body or i'll upload & spread your dirty secrets online"
It will only fail if she actually wants the attention, then she has no same and there's nothing you can do
>>
>>1001155

Her pictures are already on Reddit and /s/
>>
>>1001156
Well then convince her to do something illegal & video tape it
I bet her face isn't on plebbit or /s/
>>
>>1001159
And when you first got something on her blackmail the whore into producing more
>>
>>1001143
turn her out
>>
>>1001168
This. Duh.
>>
Charge your friends money to stick it in.

Rule #1. Cash first; Ass last -Pimpin' Ken
>>
>>1001202
Just make sure he's the first one in line to fuck her
>>
>>1001207
don't stick your dick in a sausage grinder bro.
>>
>>1001156
Share them anon.

Also, cuckoldry gets good money. Find some bulls willing to fuck her in front of you, then charge them.
>>
>>1001143
You're single now. You're already saving money
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.