[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
accounting. anyone wanna help me make journal entries for some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: pc7Kpb5Ki.png (34 KB, 600x380) Image search: [Google]
pc7Kpb5Ki.png
34 KB, 600x380
accounting. anyone wanna help me make journal entries for some cash or a steam game or league rp or somthing?
>>
How much we talkin? I'd suck a cock right now for a Dominos e gift card
>>
>>1000739
idk you tell me? and im from the uk can i still get that for you?
>>
You the same kid who was up late studying for a test a week or so ago?
>>
>>1000762
yeah
>>
>>1000767
Well did you pass?
>>
>>1000770
yes smashed it mate 72%, if i keep this up i'll be leaving with an honours

onto the next now
>>
>>1000771
Nice. What entries do you need?
>>
>>1000772
need to fix a suspense account
correct an inventory account
and im assuming i need to learn how to update accumulated depreciation using the journal

if you could help me on any of them i'll be very grateful
>>
>>1000771
Same boat my friend. I needed a 75 to avoid having a D in the class (alternative grading system). I made a 78 and passed with a B.
>>
>>1000777
What are wrong with the accounts? Need some more details.
>>
File: journal.png (30 KB, 921x266) Image search: [Google]
journal.png
30 KB, 921x266
>>1000786
i just need help with using journals for the depreciation charges, im ok with the rest.
>>
>>1000786
>>1000789
i missed a part out of here for the kitchen equipment, so the figure should be 16350 and not 15000, thats why the charge is 2943
>>
>>1000789
senpai this is like intro accounting why do you even need help for this
>>
>>1000809
Because I have approx 0 idea and 0 experience with accounting, I signed up for finance and bank management but this is a compulsory unit for some reason
>>
>>1000813
shouldve listened in class baka desu senpai
>>
>>1000842
Not the intro acc anon but

>not having an audio recording app running in the backround of your tablet while typing up notes

Technology is friend. Financiers gotta adapt to new toys too
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.