[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>global trade collapsing >junk bond markets collapsing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 138249484034.jpg (18 KB, 294x369) Image search: [Google]
138249484034.jpg
18 KB, 294x369
>global trade collapsing
>junk bond markets collapsing
>most international stock markets negative over the year

Is IT about to happen?
>>
File: Sanders.jpg (88 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
Sanders.jpg
88 KB, 1024x682
Only President Sanders can save us from the monster that the financial industry has created. He will tame the beast rather than continuing to feed it our wellbeing. All the other candidates will continue to grow the monster.

>hurr durr he's going to raise my taxes even though I make less than $200k a year
>I'm going to shitpost some kuck memes I found on the daily stormer
>>
File: 1399953245612.png (73 KB, 248x255) Image search: [Google]
1399953245612.png
73 KB, 248x255
>>1000179
Ideally the election would be between Bernie Sanders and Donald "meme magic" Trump, but in reality it will be Hillary vs some Jeb Bush tier retard
>>
>>1000161
The system is indeed collapsing.
>>
>>1000161
This is basically what happened right before the 2008 financial crisis.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (54 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
54 KB, 489x423
>>1000187
>that moment when you realize that the entire election is set up to put Hillary against some un-electable jeb-tier Republican
>>
>>1000230
facked.
>>
B I T C O I N
I
T
C
O
I
N
>>
>>1000215
I think instead of a housing crisis there may be an energy company crisis, a lot of these companies in America are in a shit ton of debt and their oil hedges expire in the next few months, once that happens they're fucked. Who knows what kind of financial wizardry the banks have got themselves into with them.
>>
>>1000161
Yes, IT is about to happen. The Fed will raise interest rates.
>>
>>1000161
>global trade collapsing
Nope.
>>
>>1000236
N O
O
>>
>>1000213
People have been saying this since literally forever.

And indeed the system has collapsed a few times in history. But do you seriously think such a time is upon us right now? Historically, major systemic collapses(fall of the WRE, Bronze age collapse) have been due climate change. Unless you believe the climate is about to go to fuck very soon, a meteorite is about to land or nuclear war about to break out, the worst thing that could probably happen is a 1929-tier crash with a 10 year depression. That would be bad, but still in the grand scheme of things just a roadbump.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.