[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tried to hang myself last night but couldnt take the pain.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
I tried to hang myself last night but couldnt take the pain. I woke up in agony. I dont want to live. I have no money. Someone please help me
>>
File: 1465870558106.jpg (35 KB, 447x583) Image search: [Google]
1465870558106.jpg
35 KB, 447x583
>>695372358
Eat a can of fish assholes, you'll feel better
>>
Please i want to kill myself someone help me do it quick. I cabt take it anymore im suffering
>>
>>695372358
Go sell your anal virginity out in the street. Who knows, maybe you will discover a reason to live.
>>
>>695373978
I just want a quick way out. Maybe a way to not make it hurt when i hang. I just want to be dead right now
>>
>>695374129
Why?
>>
>>695372358
it doesn't fucking hurt, faggot.
>>
>>695372358
when it's my time im going to chain my legs to something extremely heavy and handcuff myself and jump into the water with the weight

it might not be fast or painless but it's what feels right for me

if i cant feel life slipping away as im heading towards the bottom of the ocean/lake and starting to drown then i never really lived
>>
>>695374550
I think i might just suck it up and sit through the pain. But it really does hurt a lot
>>
>>695372358
I'm guessing you don't have a gun?

In any case, they might just blow off your jaw, instead of killing you. Try a heroin overdose. I hear they're pure bliss, then you just die. Or buy 4 litres of vodka, chug everything. Die without pain.
>>
What's wrong, bro? :/
>>
>>695374923
I would if i could aford it or even find heroine. This is all i have. I wish it was easy. I wish I had a gun.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=113u9CjoKgw
>>
RIP OP
>>
>>695375067
put a plastic bag over your head. Suffocate without the urge to take a breath.

Though really, you should try talking to suicide prevention hotlines. You from US?
>>
>>695374831
Thats one of the most fucked up ways to go... As u descend the reflex to breathe in settles... But you cant, coz the pressure wont let you. You wont even drown... You just suffocate and die in an extreme chest pain
>>
File: craig_david.jpg (350 KB, 1300x1087) Image search: [Google]
craig_david.jpg
350 KB, 1300x1087
>>695372358
You say you don't want to live but you clearly do, because a man who doesn't want to live would die. What you actually want, is to not feel like you're feeling now and that's very different to wanting to die. You have to learn to understand your emotions and stop jumping to the worst possible option right away, that's not how you mend things. If I may indulge my inner cunt, stop being a faggot OP.
>>
>>695372358

no. help yourself.

it's not that fucking hard to kys.

enjoy your misery loser
>>
What are you fuckin gay dude?
>>
>>695372358
These thoughts usually go away after 1.5 years. Try holding out til then, and try to be outside among people, don't hole yourself up in your room.

Also, become a drug dealer. If you can't get a job then that's the way to go.
>>
>>695372358
Where are you from OP?
I always ask but no ones every in the UK or close to me.
I would help
>>
Take a lot of pain killers and you won't feel a thing then you're dead
>>
Dude it isnt hard to figure out.
>>
>>695375586

fuck me... someone on on /b/ actually spitting some helpful truth.
>>
>>695375533
Checked. I've always thought drowning would be terrible, but a work mate drowned, and was revived, and he said it was both painless and calm. The urge to breathe just faded away. Also, have you seen that Navy SEAL dock where the recruits pass out in the pool? They don't seem to suffer either.
>>
>>695376055
This is wrong for many painkillers
>>
>>695376142
Your workmate was a full of shit mouth breather.
>>
>>695372358
Come on OP.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM!?
>>
Go to the highest place u can and jump.... feel adrenaline pumping for the last time... and pass away painless when u hit the ground...

Or.... find a police officer... ask for directions.... when he points... stole his gun and shoot yourself in the face....

Go to the highway... wait for a speeding truck... jump in front of it....

All of them painless...

Move your ass and kill yourself biatch!!!!!!!
>>
>>695376462
New York
>>
Haha jews are picking through our shit.

At least they get paid
>>
Just find somewhere thats really high up and jump off it... Not that hard... Or stab yourself in the heart... Go try to rob something and charge at the cops when they come... Seriously, tons of ways for you to die, you just don't want to die that bad...
>>
>>695376142
Hyperventilate then hold your breath in some water face down. The urge to breath is from carbon dioxide build up not lack of oxygen.

Hyperventilating reduces the CO2 and you'll just pass out without noticing and never wanting to breath.

Just fill a bath tub with a couple inches of water or you can use toilet.

Make sure to hand cuff your hands behind your back and be fully clothed. Also best to cut your forearms a bit. This will make the cops think someone murdered you.

Only hard part is to implicate your most hated enemy I leave that up to google sensei to help you out.
>>
>>695372358
jump off the building
>>
Replacing the "I" in illness with "We" turns illness to wellness. um Malcolm X said something similar.
>>
we all will die one day maybe inside of killing your self you keep living looking forwards till the day you die the day you die.
>>
Wow. Some serious edge riders in here.
>>
>>695376511
The officer one is pretty stupid tbh, first of all the gun is holstered and you need to open it before grabbing the gun, secondly, you dont have much time to choose where to aim and thirdly, the officer will call an ambulance immediatly after, and you might survive, but as a vegetable for the rest of your life
>>
>>695376926
Could always give meaning to your death. Screaming Allah Ackbar then killing as many people as you can is a great way to leave this world and help a good cause at the same time.
>>
>>695376753
Malcolm X was a racist fuck.

>>695376522
See, never from the UK.
>>
>>695376551
The cops would shoot you in the leg or some other part of your body, they wont torso or head
>>
>>695372358
stop trying. live for pleasure, dont worry about the consequences. dont try to kill yourself, dont try to get better, dont try anything. live in pure pleasure until your mind is either healed or your body is dead, whichever happens first.
>>
>>695374831
You fucktard, rob somebody or someshit then buy a helium tank and a mask literally painless and quick
>>
>>695376753
Also, if you replace the "sp" in spit with a "sh" you accurately describe your advice.
>>
become drug lord
art as Dealer
>>
>>695377092
What?
>>
>>695374831
I like that. Personally I've thought of suffocation by using duct tape and restraining myself with rope and all that before the reflexes kick in. If I live near a deep enough body of water by then I'll go for that, actually.
>>
>>695374831
Top Kek
>>
>>695378108
Actually maybe I can go for burning instead. See what the monks actually handled. And see how long I can go before pissing myself like a pussy. The options are limitless.
>>
>>695375067
Im in the same boat man. I wosh I had the courage to drive off of a high overpass.
>>
Dude just buy a fuck ton of helium, seal up a room and let it all out, helium kills you without you knowing, you'll just eventually pass out, and you'll probably enjoy yourself and realise you don't want to die
>>
>>695376695
>Doesn't realize CO2 will still build up after you stop hyper ventilating
>Doesn't realize your body will still spaz naturally after you pass out, keeping you from dying
>Doesn't realize toilets are gross
>>
What country do you live in
>>
>>695375586
Of course stopping the way I feel is what I want. I understand my emotions well and there is no way to just stop or change them. I WANT to die and am a raging coward.
>>
>>695376055
most people get sick and throw them up before dying. Overdose is one of the least effective forms of suicide b/c it's too easy to pass out and risk some white knight intervening.
>>
>>695379058
Even after that, it's damn miserable. Popped two bottles extra strength Tylenol before. You vomit for a few hours, dry heave a few more, then start vomiting small block blobs for another half or full day. And that isn't even for the people who get to die - I survived that much without treatment.

Consider OD on cough pills like robitussin, and then when you're tripping and can't feel pain, hanging. Maybe a full two grams.
>>
File: 1468781526417.jpg (30 KB, 960x852) Image search: [Google]
1468781526417.jpg
30 KB, 960x852
>>695372358
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.